Marketplace purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marketplace purchases

weeks ago I purchased 373 USD 552 AUD which is on my paypal account 1 AUD to 0.6762 USD why is it that high USD to AUD with EPIC marketplace but on all the other exchange rates only tells me 1 USD = 1.4292 ?

Originally posted by James Aplin View Post
    weeks ago I purchased 373 USD 552 AUD which is on my paypal account 1 AUD to 0.6762 USD why is it that high USD to AUD with EPIC marketplace but on all the other exchange rates only tells me 1 USD = 1.4292 ?
    When you pay USD over Paypal and that is not your home currency, Paypal uses a 3rd party to do the currency exchange and that adds a cost to the transaction which is out of Epic's hands, since it is Paypal's responsability.
    Nilson Lima
    Technical Director @ Rigel Studios Ltda - twitter: @RigelStudios
    Join us at Discord: https://discord.gg/uFFSEXY

UE4 Marketplace: Cloudscape Seasons
    supporting: Community FREE Ocean plugin

Comment

Please email marketplace-support@unrealengine.com to open a support ticket if you have any questions about a specific transaction.

Comment

Thankyou all.

Comment

Originally posted by James Aplin View Post
          Those two exchange rates are fairly similar; 1:1.43 versus 1:1.48. It's not really out of bounds even for daily exchange rate fluctuations.

Comment

Originally posted by ambershee View Post

Those two exchange rates are fairly similar; 1:1.43 versus 1:1.48. It's not really out of bounds even for daily exchange rate fluctuations.
            Thankyou, im not going to worry about it anymore, still I think everything I purchase is excellent value, when I eventually finish purchasing everything I be very busy bee until the next millennium, awesome, I thing I am very successful.

Comment

Working...
            X