Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[RELEASED] [SCANS] Abandoned Factory Buildings - Day/Night Scene

Hi,
    Me and my friend Michael decided to use our knowledge of scans to create a package on the marketplace. After hours. We want to release this month. Still some fixes need to be done but simple question is what do you think about it? This is our first package and we will be grateful for every feedback.

Draft:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Magazyny_03.jpg Views:	2 Size:	281.3 KB ID:	1617469
    [UE4][SCANS] Old Factory Street - Environment scene

Preview:

Old Abandoned Factory Environment Town Scene with bricks, pipes, gravels, cardboxes, spools and many highdetail photogrammetry assets like brickwalls, spools.

Description:
    -The Old Abandoned Factory environment Scene contains all you need to create high quality scenes for top down, 3rd person , FPS Battle Royale games.
    -Contains over 100 detail meshes, from modular buildings to photogrammetry bricks and dozens of pieces of universal street environment.
    -All models are optimized wise and game ready with 4k textures for most assets. All the meshes have LODs. If Your target platform have limited memory consider lowering some textures resolutions.We prepered seperate map version for older hardware.
    -Create varied environments from factory street to whole old town with big manufactory.
    -static and dynamic lighting ready - most lightmaps generated
    -two lighting scene setup (day and night)
    -This pack will be occasionally updated with new assets and textures

Need Customization Work?
    Send us an email at ScansFactory@gmail.com

Technical Information:

Demo scene included
    Two lighting setup(day, night)

Factory (x4)
    Storage Containers (x4)
    Chimney x2
    Gas Tank
    Garbage Container (x2)
    Pipe variations (x3)
    Stairs(x3)
    WoodPallets
    Curbs
    MetalSupports(x4)
    Cables(x3)
    Pipes(x4)
    Roofs(x7)
    LoadingRamp(x2)
    GroundConcrete(x6)
    ConcretePlates(x2)
    Trails(x2)
    Manhole(x1)
    Trashbag(x1)
    Lamp(x1)
    WoodSpool(x1)
    Bricks(x6)
    Backgrounds(x5)
    ...more

Texture Sizes:

4096 for larger objects
    2048 most props
    1024 small props
    Terrain: 1024x1024

Collision: Yes, automatic /Partial manual
    Vertex Count: 500-7000 ?????
    LODs: Yes, Auto generated
    Number of Meshes: 112
    Number of Materials and Material Instances: xx
    Number of Textures: 200 (Color, Normal, Occlusion, Roughness, Metallic, Emissive)
    Intended Platforms: Desktop, Console, VR
    Platforms Tested: Windows PC (should work with others)
    Documentation: materia instances, grid and how to you it, teselation.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Magazyny_02.jpg Views:	1 Size:	332.7 KB ID:	1617464Click image for larger version  Name:	Magazyny_07.jpg Views:	1 Size:	326.6 KB ID:	1617465Click image for larger version  Name:	Magazyny_01.jpg Views:	1 Size:	423.1 KB ID:	1617466Click image for larger version  Name:	Magazyny_04.jpg Views:	2 Size:	321.4 KB ID:	1617470Click image for larger version  Name:	Magazyny_05.jpg Views:	1 Size:	370.2 KB ID:	1617467Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpg Views:	1 Size:	298.5 KB ID:	1617468

Also more information about us:
    https://www.artstation.com/exactingoftime
    https://www.artstation.com/michalmierzejewski
    Attached Files
    Last edited by exactingoftime; 07-12-2019, 06:35 AM.

Night map progress! We should end in this month! I hope!

Still any feedback most appreciate

Attached Files
    Last edited by exactingoftime; 05-25-2019, 03:10 AM.

Comment

First of all it looks amazing, your friend and you did an awsome job
      Second, I am quit curious how expensive the whole asset will be?

Comment

Another question came to my mind:
        how easy is it to modify and adjust the asset?
        (If a lot of people buy it, I dont want my project to look the same theirs)
        In the picture I can't see how large the modular parts are, but if the 112 meshes are small enought then they are modular enought for me

Comment

this is looking awesome. could be a very useful extension to one of my scenes ....
          price would be the interesting part for me ;-)
          kind regards
          stucki
          www.ofpawnsandkings.de

Comment

Originally posted by Max2066 View Post
            First of all it looks amazing, your friend and you did an awsome job
            Second, I am quit curious how expensive the whole asset will be?
            Thanks man!

If You ask about performance that right now it works in editor with 30-40 FPS on full resolution. I have only AMD 8350 and gtx 770 Texture memory size less then 450 in worst place on map. We are still before serious optimization because ...we don't really need it. Still there is no streaming levels and some asset can easly have lower textures. Beside we use some tesselation.

We consider to make second map. Full optimize without some expensive functions and make it work even better. Do you think people have older PC that mine and that could be usefull for them?
            Last edited by exactingoftime; 06-04-2019, 01:23 PM. Reason: There was big mistake with graphic card. It works on gtx 770! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Max2066 View Post
              Another question came to my mind:
              how easy is it to modify and adjust the asset?
              (If a lot of people buy it, I dont want my project to look the same theirs)
              In the picture I can't see how large the modular parts are, but if the 112 meshes are small enought then they are modular enought for me
              Hmm I have few ideas how to make new scenes with this assets after realase. And there should be quite diffrent moods and scenes. Ofcourse scans have some limitations about what is worth to do with them. But i personally believe that this assets and how we prepare theme could be use on many projects and still looks interesting. Honestly, I'm a bit excited about what others can create based on this package

But that's just my opinion! Give us Your own. Here is some early screenshots all assets:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Magazyny3_12.jpg Views:	1 Size:	372.5 KB ID:	1624341
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by stucki View Post
                this is looking awesome. could be a very useful extension to one of my scenes ....
                price would be the interesting part for me ;-)
                kind regards
                stucki
                Thanks!

About price we still thinking about it. Have you any suggestions what price should be fair?

Comment

yes it does look modular enought for me
                  For the price I would go for 40-60€, that seems fair.
                  Less price will mean you will sell more pices and a higher price means you would need to sell less to get the same amount of money.
                  It really depends on you.
                  As my budget is not that high, I would pay 20 or buy it in sale, but don't take me as an avarage ue4 customer ^^
                  Last edited by Max2066; 07-22-2019, 11:39 AM.

Comment

It looks incredibly good. It would be good if you would show separate assets and materials in the presentation.
                    www.handyostudio.com

Comment

Originally posted by Handyo Studio View Post
                      It looks incredibly good. It would be good if you would show separate assets and materials in the presentation.
                      Thanks

Separate assets? Hmmm good one! other packages sometimes make it. Thanks again!

Comment

Awesome work. Are you planning to create assets for the interior as well in the future?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_244b.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	239.6 KB
ID:	1625102
                          Originally posted by exactingoftime View Post

Thanks

Separate assets? Hmmm good one! other packages sometimes make it. Thanks again!
                          Ok! i make setup for second preview asset to really show quality of some models and textures. Should by enough. Probably we use this in our screenshot gallery. Again and again.. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Gam1ts0s View Post
                            Awesome work. Are you planning to create assets for the interior as well in the future?
                            Thanks!

Ofcourse we want to make interiors. We think about it since begining. But ahhhh. We already spent a lot of time on what you see First of all after realease we also want to reserve extra time to support this package. And then based on feedback we will think about next steps. Honestly, this is our first package and we do not know what to expect

If we will have a chance we probably will make something similar to our previous interior work on Chernobylite: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/w8EZAX
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	adamjaroszscreenshot33.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	344.7 KB
ID:	1625109

Comment

Ahh there was a big mistake. Scene works smoothly on gtx 770!

We are almost ready ;]

An there is new video. Merge with night scene:

Comment

Working...
                              X