Stereo Panoramic Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WHHwxiaop View Post
    Hi,can provide the Example Project as soon as possible?
    Yes, in few days we'll release the sample project. I'll write here when available.

Comment

Originally posted by WHHwxiaop View Post
      Hi,can provide the Example Project as soon as possible?
      Hi! The demo is now available here: https://github.com/UNAmedia/ue4-ster...ic-player-demo .

It showcases the use of both the Panoramic Director (implementing a virtual tour using panoramic images) and the Panoramic Sphere (playing back a panoramic video).

Comment

Originally posted by UNAmedia View Post

Hi! The demo is now available here: https://github.com/UNAmedia/ue4-ster...ic-player-demo .

It showcases the use of both the Panoramic Director (implementing a virtual tour using panoramic images) and the Panoramic Sphere (playing back a panoramic video).
        Hi, thanks,I got it.

Comment

Short update: on September 11th we sent to Epic the new files for UE4.23. I think in few days they should review them.

Comment

Version for UE4.23 has been approved by Epic few hours ago. It should be now available for download (if not, please wait few hours and then restart the Epic Launcher).

Comment

Pre-built binaries of the Example Project can now be downloaded directly from GitHub: https://github.com/UNAmedia/ue4-ster...-demo/releases

Comment

Hello, the app is working great, but I have one question. Is it possible to use an entirely see through panoramic texture in the image data? Or what would the best way be to use this tool in a fully 3d immersive scene, not just with the flat stero pano images?

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan Arnold View Post
                  Hello, the app is working great, but I have one question. Is it possible to use an entirely see through panoramic texture in the image data? Or what would the best way be to use this tool in a fully 3d immersive scene, not just with the flat stero pano images?
                  Hi! This use-case is not handled out-of-the box by the plugin at the moment, because the common usage for it is to draw over the 3D environment around it - and the plugin take cares of making it correctly (e.g. avoiding rendering issues with translucent materials, etc.). If you need a panoramic in the background with 3D objects in front of it, maybe you could try using a custom sky sphere.

FYI, the plugin plays with the depth-buffer and other graphics settings to ensure a correct rendering of the panoramic assets. If you need to customize the plugin to show 3D objects in front of the panoramics, you can look at how we manage the UIWidgets when attached inside the APanoramicSphere class (look also to the custom materials).
                  Last edited by UNAmedia; 11-01-2019, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Hello again, when when I use the panoramic director in the engine, everything runs smoothly. When I package the game, the panos wont load, please help? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan Arnold View Post
                      Hello again, when when I use the panoramic director in the engine, everything runs smoothly. When I package the game, the panos wont load, please help? Thanks
                      Hi! I suspect it could be something related the the cooking process. The plugin manages panoramic images and videos as ordinary assets. Please look through all the cooking logs searching for Warnings, checking also that all your panoramic assets are actually packaged (e.g. videos must be saved in a specific directory). If everything seems ok, double check also all the requirements for the panoramic assets: https://www.unamedia.com/ue4-stereo-...ia_layout.html . Depending on the target platform, other constraints could apply.

Comment

Working...
                      X