Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by vampy_ro View Post
    I think I solved the problem, but I can't reproduce the crash, is the crash reproducible for you JimPhoenix ?
    I will try to repro this crash tonight, but if I remember correctly I used the component on a child NPC actor which was spawned to the map, and after the first actor instance died and destroyed as usual my spawner spawned the next one and on that unit I can't run the console command (it just didn't work on that 2nd spawned child actor, maybe that's a problem too with the inheritances on spawned actors?) and after 2 or 3 console command try (to run the function) the game crashed.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think I solved the problem, but I can't reproduce the crash, is the crash reproducible for you JimPhoenix ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi, sorry about this, will look into it, thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey there vampy_ro,

today I've got a Crash through the Plugin, here is the log from it:

HTML Code:
    Unhandled exception

UE4Editor_CoreUObject!UObjectBaseUtility::GetTypedOuter() [d:\build\++ue4\sync\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\uobjectbaseutility.cpp:207]
    UE4Editor_NotYetConsoleExtension!<lambda_d6d613482a121c2f002c928ea8cb1033>::operator()() [d:\build\++portal+dev-marketplace+full\sync\localbuilds\plugintemp\hostproject\plugins\notyetconsoleextension\source\notyetconsoleextension\private\nyconsoleextensioncomponent.cpp:143]
    UE4Editor_NotYetConsoleExtension!TBaseFunctorDelegateInstance<void __cdecl(TArray<FString,FDefaultAllocator> const &,UWorld *,FOutputDevice &),<lambda_d6d613482a121c2f002c928ea8cb1033> >::ExecuteIfSafe() [d:\rocketsync\4.22.0-5660361+++ue4+release-4.22\working\engine\source\runtime\core\public\delegates\delegateinstancesimpl.h:956]
    UE4Editor_Core!FConsoleCommandWithWorldArgsAndOutputDevice::Execute() [d:\build\++ue4\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\private\hal\consolemanager.cpp:767]
    UE4Editor_Core!FConsoleManager::ProcessUserConsoleInput() [d:\build\++ue4\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\private\hal\consolemanager.cpp:1189]
    UE4Editor_Engine!UEngine::Exec() [d:\build\++ue4\sync\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\unrealengine.cpp:4044]
    UE4Editor_UnrealEd!UEditorEngine::Exec() [d:\build\++ue4\sync\engine\source\editor\unrealed\private\editorserver.cpp:5714]
    UE4Editor_UnrealEd!UUnrealEdEngine::Exec() [d:\build\++ue4\sync\engine\source\editor\unrealed\private\unrealedsrv.cpp:691]
    UE4Editor_Engine!UGameViewportClient::Exec() [d:\build\++ue4\sync\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\gameviewportclient.cpp:2665]
    UE4Editor_Engine!ULocalPlayer::Exec() [d:\build\++ue4\sync\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\localplayer.cpp:1463]
    UE4Editor_Engine!UPlayer::ConsoleCommand() [d:\build\++ue4\sync\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\player.cpp:51]
    UE4Editor_Engine!APlayerController::ConsoleCommand() [d:\build\++ue4\sync\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\playercontroller.cpp:392]
    UE4Editor_Engine!UConsole::ConsoleCommand() [d:\build\++ue4\sync\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\userinterface\console.cpp:545]
    UE4Editor_Engine!UConsole::InputKey_InputLine() [d:\build\++ue4\sync\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\userinterface\console.cpp:880]
    UE4Editor_Engine!UConsole::InputKey() [d:\build\++ue4\sync\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\userinterface\console.cpp:1295]
    UE4Editor_Engine!UGameViewportClient::InputKey() [d:\build\++ue4\sync\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\gameviewportclient.cpp:498]
    UE4Editor_Engine!FSceneViewport::OnKeyUp() [d:\build\++ue4\sync\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\slate\sceneviewport.cpp:992]
    UE4Editor_Slate!SViewport::OnKeyUp() [d:\build\++ue4\sync\engine\source\runtime\slate\private\widgets\sviewport.cpp:247]
    UE4Editor_Slate!FEventRouter::Route<FReply,FEventRouter::FBubblePolicy,FKeyEvent,<lambda_99d96a844d20f5d549c2b134ee60b08c> >() [d:\build\++ue4\sync\engine\source\runtime\slate\private\framework\application\slateapplication.cpp:271]
    UE4Editor_Slate!FSlateApplication::ProcessKeyUpEvent() [d:\build\++ue4\sync\engine\source\runtime\slate\private\framework\application\slateapplication.cpp:5201]
    UE4Editor_Slate!FSlateApplication::OnKeyUp() [d:\build\++ue4\sync\engine\source\runtime\slate\private\framework\application\slateapplication.cpp:5169]
    UE4Editor_ApplicationCore!FWindowsApplication::ProcessDeferredMessage() [d:\build\++ue4\sync\engine\source\runtime\applicationcore\private\windows\windowsapplication.cpp:1757]
    UE4Editor_ApplicationCore!FWindowsApplication::DeferMessage() [d:\build\++ue4\sync\engine\source\runtime\applicationcore\private\windows\windowsapplication.cpp:2292]
    UE4Editor_ApplicationCore!FWindowsApplication::ProcessMessage() [d:\build\++ue4\sync\engine\source\runtime\applicationcore\private\windows\windowsapplication.cpp:1522]
    UE4Editor_ApplicationCore!FWindowsApplication::AppWndProc() [d:\build\++ue4\sync\engine\source\runtime\applicationcore\private\windows\windowsapplication.cpp:772]
    user32
    user32
    UE4Editor_ApplicationCore!FWindowsPlatformApplicationMisc::PumpMessages() [d:\build\++ue4\sync\engine\source\runtime\applicationcore\private\windows\windowsplatformapplicationmisc.cpp:130]
    UE4Editor!FEngineLoop::Tick() [d:\build\++ue4\sync\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:3882]
    UE4Editor!GuardedMain() [d:\build\++ue4\sync\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:168]
    UE4Editor!GuardedMainWrapper() [d:\build\++ue4\sync\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:145]
    UE4Editor!WinMain() [d:\build\++ue4\sync\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:275]
    UE4Editor!__scrt_common_main_seh() [d:\agent\_work\3\s\src\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\startup\exe_common.inl:288]
    kernel32
    ntdll
    I hope it helps you to fix this potential crash problem. Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Plugin was updated for UE 4.23

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey, we released an update to version 2.0 with the following bug fixes and feature:

- Fixed functions registration so that it applies all members of the inheritance hierarchy
    - If the NYConsoleExtension Component is applied to an actor that has multiple instances inside the level then the console command will be called on all of them
    - Add option to register custom functions names as console commands

- Add option to register per instance console commands
    Video: https://streamable.com/4zl4p
    Click image for larger version  Name:	per_instance_checkmark.png Views:	1 Size:	10.2 KB ID:	1605909

Check the wiki for more detailed explanation: https://gitlab.com/NotYetGames/NotYe...ion/wikis/home

The update should already be up in the the epic launcher.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic [RELEASED] Not Yet Console Extension

Not Yet Console Extension

Click image for larger version  Name:	first.png Views:	1 Size:	349.2 KB ID:	1600245
    Click image for larger version  Name:	second.png Views:	1 Size:	275.5 KB ID:	1600246
    Click image for larger version  Name:	third.png Views:	1 Size:	154.8 KB ID:	1600247

This plugin allows you to automatically register some Blueprint functions as console commands.

Features:
    • Easily auto register Blueprint functions as console commands from any actor

Marketplace link: https://unrealengine.com/marketplace...sole-extension

Current plugin version: 1.0
    Documentation: Here

Example Project: 4.23 version or 4.22 version or 4.21 version or 4.20 version (must own the plugin to make it work)

Additional Contact/Support:
    Last edited by vampy_ro; 09-18-2019, 07:51 AM.
Working...
X