Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by ElizzaRF View Post

We need more time to figure it out.When a 360 camera is used, the waves don't really form.
    When I use a different rendering method, where a regular 2D camera is used, everything is displayed, but the waves don't stop, because of this uneven 360 shots.

Waves are not supported now. I need to check everything out.
    Hi!

The water plugin is completely new, unfortunately it is not yet possible to configure it with the 360 camera, the problem is with the waves, they do not work.
    I sent a message about the problem found to Epic Games.
    Example, this water shader (cartoon water shader) working + camera 360, and look, waves working
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image_182718.jpg Views:	0 Size:	280.0 KB ID:	1853278
    I think it's the shader that Epic Games uses to form waves.
    Unfortunately, it is not supported.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Gary Haus View Post
    There appears to be no way to reduce the speed of the waves.
    We need more time to figure it out.When a 360 camera is used, the waves don't really form.
    When I use a different rendering method, where a regular 2D camera is used, everything is displayed, but the waves don't stop, because of this uneven 360 shots.

Waves are not supported now. I need to check everything out.
    Last edited by ElizzaRF; 01-15-2021, 05:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There appears to be no way to reduce the speed of the waves.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I truly am not following you. My apologies. My waves are moving slowly already.
    Don't worry.
    Solution - > try to reduce the speed of the waves. I mean very slowly, try and check rendering.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I truly am not following you. My apologies. My waves are moving slowly already.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Here is the shot of what I see. Ocean is fine in scene view. Flat in camera preview, which is what I get in final renders.
    I think I know the reason.
    The speed of the waves is real-time, and the 360 rendering is very slow to capture high-quality images.

As a result, the waves seem to stand still.

Check if there are waves in real time? Start the level.
    If there are waves. I'm right.

Solution - > try to reduce the speed of the waves.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Here is the shot of what I see. Ocean is fine in scene view. Flat in camera preview, which is what I get in final renders.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    HELP PLEASE! Native ue4.26 Oceanwater body, displacement not rendering in 360 monoscopic. Raytracing enabled. Volumetric clouds, displaced terrain all working. Can someone verify that is it either working or not for them? It should look like the image below but when rendering using the movie sequence renderer with the 360 monoscopic camera the water has no large waves.
    Hi, Gary Haus!

I wrote you a private message. I need more information to check what might be wrong.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    HELP PLEASE! Native ue4.26 Oceanwater body, displacement not rendering in 360 monoscopic. Raytracing enabled. Volumetric clouds, displaced terrain all working. Can someone verify that is it either working or not for them? It should look like the image below but when rendering using the movie sequence renderer with the 360 monoscopic camera the water has no large waves.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ElizzaRF View Post

Hi, BlackOut_B84!
    I'm always happy to help!
    Yes, there is indeed a small seam. I need to think about how to fix it.
    A temporary solution, you can rotate the camera so that this seam is not obvious.
    1. Select Camera Rec 360
    2. Select Camera 360 Left eye (in 4.22 version)
    3. Quality (False)
    Click image for larger version Name:	Seams_Debug.jpg Views:	0 Size:	544.3 KB ID:	1851676
    4. Open Camera Point 360 actor
    5. Realtime Editor -> True
    6. Adjust the camera rotation so that the seam does not fall on important parts of the project.
    Click image for larger version Name:	Seams_Debug2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	569.2 KB ID:	1851677
    7. Play and check.
    Then use the video editor program to adjust the initial viewing angle.

And I need to think about how to fix it
    I found a solution. Used mode Mono 360 (Use 1 camera) , and
    But this solution only works in engines 4.23, 4.24, 4.25 and 4.26. To do this, you will need to download the source code of the unreal engine and compile it with minor changes.
    Write me an email Lenina62-ivan@mail.ru and I will tell you what to do.

And this solution removes the 2048 limit for this mode and allows you to set the quality size to 8192
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Compression.jpg Views:	0 Size:	104.3 KB ID:	1852310
    Last edited by ElizzaRF; 01-13-2021, 04:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by BlackOut_B84 View Post
    Hello
    Thank you for always answering my questions.
    I have another problem this time, so I'm If you look at the linked video, you'll see Seam at the back of the camera.
    My video shows the camera moving along Path, and there are several scenes with different times and weather on the same mesh.
    You can see Seam in every scene except at night.
    Is there a solution?

The version I use is 4.22

Hi, BlackOut_B84!
    I'm always happy to help!
    Yes, there is indeed a small seam. I need to think about how to fix it.
    A temporary solution, you can rotate the camera so that this seam is not obvious.
    1. Select Camera Rec 360
    2. Select Camera 360 Left eye (in 4.22 version)
    3. Quality (False)
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Seams_Debug.jpg Views:	0 Size:	544.3 KB ID:	1851676
    4. Open Camera Point 360 actor
    5. Realtime Editor -> True
    6. Adjust the camera rotation so that the seam does not fall on important parts of the project.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Seams_Debug2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	569.2 KB ID:	1851677
    7. Play and check.
    Then use the video editor program to adjust the initial viewing angle.

And I need to think about how to fix it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello
    Thank you for always answering my questions.
    I have another problem this time, so I'm If you look at the linked video, you'll see Seam at the back of the camera.
    My video shows the camera moving along Path, and there are several scenes with different times and weather on the same mesh.
    You can see Seam in every scene except at night.
    Is there a solution?

The version I use is 4.22

Last edited by BlackOut_B84; 01-11-2021, 10:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by BlackOut_B84 View Post
    Hello
    I tried what you said, but there was a video error again.
    This time, an error occurred after about 11 minutes and 40 seconds out of 13 minutes.

One strange thing was that when we first started rendering, the preview screen looked like a resolution of 7680x3840 but by the time the error occurred, the preview screen had been reduced to a size of 2560x1440.

And I couldn't encode it, but when I rendered it into JPG, I found no error in the image.
    Hi, BlackOut_B84!
    Very strange.
    Try using movie render pipeline https://youtu.be/a_vp7b5Blyg or HighResShot system https://youtu.be/XAT3CwxCP08 (you don't have to activate ray tracing in the project settings, but please activate in Camera 360 Rec -> Raytracing value)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello
    I tried what you said, but there was a video error again.
    This time, an error occurred after about 11 minutes and 40 seconds out of 13 minutes.

One strange thing was that when we first started rendering, the preview screen looked like a resolution of 7680x3840 but by the time the error occurred, the preview screen had been reduced to a size of 2560x1440.

And I couldn't encode it, but when I rendered it into JPG, I found no error in the image.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Splitendz View Post
    Hello,

I'm new to this tool and wondering if I can capture 360 pano and export that as a hdri? Trying to capture 4.26 volumetric clouds and then port that as a skydome in 4.25. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Hi, Splitendz !
    Yes, clouds are supported in 4.26.
    Yes. Try this solution:
    1. Select Camera Rec 360 and select 360 Mode (Use 1 camera)
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Step1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	191.7 KB ID:	1850813
    2. Open Folder (Content/Camera_360/Textures/Stereo360Experimental)
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Step2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	91.8 KB ID:	1850814
    3. Press Play Level
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Step3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	91.3 KB ID:	1850815
    4. Stop
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Step4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	29.7 KB ID:	1850816
    - 1)Select RenderTargetLeft
    - 2) Press Right Mouse button
    - 3) Create Static Texture
    - 4) Your HDRI

Click image for larger version  Name:	Step5.jpg Views:	0 Size:	302.3 KB ID:	1850817
    6. Export HDR image and select HDR format.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Step6.jpg Views:	0 Size:	216.6 KB ID:	1850818
    7. Import your HDR to your project and change settings MipMap (or Blured hdri)
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Step7.jpg Views:	0 Size:	661.0 KB ID:	1850819
    Note: Max resolution quality for this 360 mode (use 1 camera) = 2048 px.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X