No announcement yet.

CAMERA 360 System (Blueprints)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEWS 08/11/2020. Custom Render Show List objects for UE4.23-4.25.
    Update approved, please:

1. Restart Epic Game Launcher;
    2. Find Camera 360 and Update;
    3. Added and Replace camera 360 in your project.

If you need to visualize the masks of individual objects, you can now do this using the system HighResShot.
    https://youtu.be/eUlgjTN-4Qg (Tutorial Custom Render Passes + HighResShot system).

In new update, added new values:
    Example (added to list render -> Colon and sphere) + selected base color.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Update_ShowList_BaseColor.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	135.4 KB
ID:	1799609

Name:	Update_ShowList.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	340.2 KB
ID:	1799610
    in Camera Rec 360 actor added new values ->
    Custom Render List Objects and Show List Objects.
    If you find any errors, please let me know.

Comment

Hey,

i´m Hannes from LeFx. I wrote the question about masking objects at UE4 marketplace.

You are absolutly great. You added the masking option exactly like i need it. Perfect, now the plugin is bought

Comment

Originally posted by LeFx_mtea View Post
        Hey,

i´m Hannes from LeFx. I wrote the question about masking objects at UE4 marketplace.

You are absolutly great. You added the masking option exactly like i need it. Perfect, now the plugin is bought
        Hi, Hannes!
        I am very glad that now you can work however you like Thanks a lot for the ideas. With each new idea, the product becomes multifunctional.

Comment

hey , ElizzaRF.
          I have a question about rendering.
          When i render 360 stereo,the partical has a seam.
          Did you have any solution?

My English is pretty basic. Please forgive me

picture:
          https://ibb.co/23Y0g2j

Comment

Originally posted by YuCang View Post
            hey , ElizzaRF.
            I have a question about rendering.
            When i render 360 stereo,the partical has a seam.
            Did you have any solution?

My English is pretty basic. Please forgive me

picture:
            https://ibb.co/23Y0g2j
            Good afternoon, YuCang!
            You need to use particles that contain a 3D model.

For example, if a particle contains a sprite, it is oriented to the screen space. Therefore, there is a seam.

Try replacing the sprite with a 3D model.

Don't worry

Comment

Hi I would like to take a 360_Stero(PanoramicStereo) screenshot. Only when I hit I only see the vieuwpoint of the Camera Point. It does work in the standard 360_stero mode.

Help? Looking forward to play with it when I have some tine! It seems cool!

Comment

Originally posted by OscardeBakker View Post
                Hi I would like to take a 360_Stero(PanoramicStereo) screenshot. Only when I hit I only see the vieuwpoint of the Camera Point. It does work in the standard 360_stero mode.

Help? Looking forward to play with it when I have some tine! It seems cool!
                Hi, OscardeBakker!
                Please watch the video tutorial, which shows an example of getting 360 images.
                https://youtu.be/SqQtM1xZFrE?t=377
                If you do not succeed, write to me at Lenina62-ivan@mail.ru

Comment

Hello.

We are looking for a system like yours.
                  We have to questions:
                  Is it possible to render Stereoscopic images via Movie Render Pipeline with your system?

On this example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SciC...ature=youtu.be, we can see a stitching near the door. Is this an issue that has been solved/known OR should we expect this?

Thanks

LinkedIn | fabianofriedrich
                  RevEngLab | www.revenglab.com
                  TZERO Architecture | www.tzero.org

Comment

Originally posted by knotff View Post
                    Hello.

We are looking for a system like yours.
                    We have to questions:
                    Is it possible to render Stereoscopic images via Movie Render Pipeline with your system?

On this example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SciC...ature=youtu.be, we can see a stitching near the door. Is this an issue that has been solved/known OR should we expect this?

Thanks
                    Hi, knotff!

Movie Render Pipeline, when rendering large images, sometimes adds an extra pixel. Make sure to make a test render to match the 2:1 aspect ratio (example: 8000x4000, not 7999x4000). But if you see such a pixel, just edit the images in the video editor (I forgot to adjust the size and the pixel remained).

Stereo -> Working first 3 modes+Movie Render Pipeline:

The 360 camera has 4 stereo modes.

1. 360 Stereo -has a problem with turning the head, but no seams. Before making the final rendering, check whether this method is suitable for you.(

2. 360 Stereo (experimental) -it has the correct stereo when you turn your head, but if objects are close, seams appear.

3. 360 Stereo(Omni) - (look video -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqQtM1xZFrE&t=377s)
                    You can render as usual using the 360 camera, rendering time fast. However, you must activate the Omni Directional in Project Settings function.
                    Notes:
                    1. Quality(Experiment) - not working for change texture size. Changes manual. If any question, contact to me.
                    Problems:
                    1. If you use tessellation in your material, objects in your right eye may move in the photo.
                    Possible solution: Disable the Tesselation function.
                    2. The shadows don't look right, they don't seem to be positioned correctly. Problem shadows.
                    Possible solution: You need to bake the shadows.
                    Unfortunately, dynamic shadows not always displayed correctly.
                    This mode not working in Movie Render Pipeline.
                    4. Stereo Panoramic (used standart free Stereo Panoramic Plugin).
                    This mode adds a simple interface for working with the Stereo Panoramic plugin.
                    This mod is best used only for rendering stereo images. The rendering time is long.
                    Problems:
                    Long rendering:
                    1. Change value Captures Speed
                    The number of scene captures to capture concurrently. Raising or lowering the value of Captures Speed (SP.ConcurrentCaptures) can greatly affect capture times. If you set this value too low, you will not be capturing the optimal number of scene captures for parallel processing. If you set this value too high, you will overwhelm the GPU.

An interface has been added for this mode in Camera Rec 360 actor, panel Stereo Panoramic System.
                    Everything is already set up to work and get a high-quality stereo image.
                    Look, unfortunately, each method has its drawbacks. Method 3 (360 Stereo(Omni) is the best, but it only works with static shadows. Dynamic shadows will not be displayed correctly.

Comment

hi, when I recently used post processing materials, I found that the rendered image was ineffective
                      Do you support post processing materials?
                      The materials I use are Advanced Cel Shader Lite in the unreal store

Comment

Originally posted by killmars View Post
                        hi, when I recently used post processing materials, I found that the rendered image was ineffective
                        Do you support post processing materials?
                        The materials I use are Advanced Cel Shader Lite in the unreal store
                        Good afternoon, killmars!
                        Yes, You can take the next step:
                        1. Select Camera Rec 360;
                        2. Select Mode 360 (Use 6 cameras)
                        2. Find category ScreenShot system;
                        3. Custom Render -> True
                        4. And chose in Custom Render -> FullPostProcess Full.
                        5. Open Camera Rec 360 and Find "FullPP" and add your post process to array.

Click image for larger version  Name:	CustomRendeer.jpg Views:	0 Size:	232.9 KB ID:	1807963 Click image for larger version

Name:	CustomRendeer2.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	305.5 KB
ID:	1807969
                        Look tutorial for DOF first 1 min. And you see this settings.
                        https://youtu.be/TAB42FEFPwo
                        Last edited by ElizzaRF; 09-04-2020, 02:13 AM.

Comment

hey there, I have a 360 stereo screenshot recording set up going on. In one scene I have a black hole that is a post process material. For some reason even with custom render and full post process stuff set up, I only get the effect on the top frame and not the bottom. Any suggestions?

Name:	snip.png
Views:	208
Size:	602.6 KB
ID:	1808202
                          Consider supporting me on patreon

Weapon Master and VRE Merge TUT

Life Art Studios | Discord | End of Days - VR Zombie Survival

Comment

Originally posted by Starkium View Post
                            hey there, I have a 360 stereo screenshot recording set up going on. In one scene I have a black hole that is a post process material. For some reason even with custom render and full post process stuff set up, I only get the effect on the top frame and not the bottom. Any suggestions?

Name:	snip.png
Views:	208
Size:	602.6 KB
ID:	1808202
                            Hi, Starkium!
                            Write to me personally by email Lenina62-ivan@mail.ru . I need more information about your post process

Comment

Hello , i have a question !!
                              Does the 360camera can render by"Custom render Passes" ? Like scene Depth?

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by YuCang View Post
                                Hello , i have a question !!
                                Does the 360camera can render by"Custom render Passes" ? Like scene Depth?

Thank you!
                                Hi, YuCang!
                                Please look this link forum https://forums.unrealengine.com/unre...08#post1799608
                                video tutorial https://youtu.be/eUlgjTN-4Qg (working in HighResShot system)

Comment

Working...
                                X