Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CAMERA 360 System (Blueprints)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Hi,
    I followed your "Tutorial 5. Raytracing. Camera 360 for Unreal Engine 4" applied on your Demo_Scene, I modified a bit the walls with a glossy material, but in the 360 generated image i can't see the raytracing effects(reflections, shadows).

    UE 4.25
    GeForce RTX 2080Ti
    Last edited by ACCADarioS; 07-24-2020, 11:31 AM.

    Comment


      Originally posted by ACCADarioS View Post
      Hi,
      I followed your "Tutorial 5. Raytracing. Camera 360 for Unreal Engine 4" applied on your Demo_Scene, I modified a bit the walls with a glossy material, but in the 360 generated image i can't see the raytracing effects(reflections, shadows).

      UE 4.25
      GeForce RTX 2080Ti
      Hi, ACCADarioS!
      I'm going to record a new video lesson.
      Waiting please.
      Tutorial uploaded 5-10 min. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K5wdTGA9VU and tutorial in Archviz Reytracing + Movie Render Pipeline for clear image https://youtu.be/-8AwDtmkyHY
      Last edited by ElizzaRF; 07-24-2020, 02:04 PM.

      Comment


        If you see any errors please let me know.

        Comment


          Hello, I set 30FPS Time 0~ 90 in Sequencer


          The sequencer is over when the output pictures are 35
          After 36 photos are repeated

          How to set the correct FPS?

          Sorry my English is not very good, I can only use Google Translate

          camera Rec settings

          Comment


            Originally posted by killmars View Post
            Hello, I set 30FPS Time 0~ 90 in Sequencer


            The sequencer is over when the output pictures are 35
            After 36 photos are repeated

            How to set the correct FPS?

            Sorry my English is not very good, I can only use Google Translate

            camera Rec settings
            Hi,killmars!

            You have several rendering options:
            1. Sequencer https://youtu.be/HXADxhSp0To and you see, 30 fps frame rate.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Sequencer.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	328.4 KB
ID:	1793343
            2. HighResShot system https://youtu.be/J7uEiOhkH8o?t=51 . (if used Sequencer or Movie Render pipeline, dot't forget OFF REC value)
            Click image for larger version

Name:	HighResShot.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	207.5 KB
ID:	1793342
            3. Movie Render Pipeline
            https://youtu.be/a_vp7b5Blyg
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Movie Render.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	230.1 KB
ID:	1793344

            Look, all modes => 30 FPS frame rate and 90 frames time.

            I remind you that the first 5-10 frames activate the 360 camera.
            Did the decision help you?.

            Comment


              Originally posted by ElizzaRF View Post

              Hi,killmars!

              You have several rendering options:
              1. Sequencer https://youtu.be/HXADxhSp0To and you see, 30 fps frame rate.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Sequencer.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	328.4 KB
ID:	1793343
              2. HighResShot system https://youtu.be/J7uEiOhkH8o?t=51 . (if used Sequencer or Movie Render pipeline, dot't forget OFF REC value)
              Click image for larger version

Name:	HighResShot.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	207.5 KB
ID:	1793342
              3. Movie Render Pipeline
              https://youtu.be/a_vp7b5Blyg
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Movie Render.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	230.1 KB
ID:	1793344

              Look, all modes => 30 FPS frame rate and 90 frames time.




              I remind you that the first 5-10 frames activate the 360 camera.
              Did the decision help you?.
              Thank you!
              The problem is solved!

              But now I have a small problem
              When I add special effects of smoke, this will appear on the screen
              Is there a way to solve it?
              Attached Files

              Comment


                Originally posted by killmars View Post

                Thank you!
                The problem is solved!

                But now I have a small problem
                When I add special effects of smoke, this will appear on the screen
                Is there a way to solve it?
                Yes, try this solution.

                Some Post processing does not work, artifacts appear in the form of seams.
                • Vignette = 0 (In Post Process);
                • Bloom = 0 (In Post Process);
                • ScreenSpace Reflection = 0 (In Postprocess);
                • Atmospheric Fog - volumetric off;
                • Exponecial Heigh Fog - volumetric off;
                • Directional Light - Light Shafts Off;
                • Exposure (Sometimes due to the uneven distribution of exposure occurs in the seam. Try to adjust the check Exposure method Manual and change Exposure value).
                • Ambient Occlusion (Sometimes).
                • DOF needs to be turned off;

                Comment


                  Hello,

                  Thanks again for your amazing work and your help for my last post on your forum. I manage indeed to solve our problem with artefacts with the HighRes system.
                  We have a new problem on the image below with a very blurry render of our countryside map with the 4.23 version of unreal.

                  We have not this problem when we render the same map on 4.25 or when we play in editor or new window or in VR with the 4.23.

                  We tried :
                  • All your new methods to have quick render (movie render, High Res, Sequencer)
                  • Try to change parameters of each method each step
                  • Erase artefact possible origins : post process, shaft, vignette etc..
                  • Try to change your blueprints parameters and links in the CameraRec 360 blueprint to see if there is a link
                  • Try to set excute command inside blueprints to force PostProcess, Antiliasing etc..
                  Do you have any clue to fix it ?
                  Thanks again for your help.

                  Best regards,
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by HeaMind View Post
                    Hello,

                    Thanks again for your amazing work and your help for my last post on your forum. I manage indeed to solve our problem with artefacts with the HighRes system.
                    We have a new problem on the image below with a very blurry render of our countryside map with the 4.23 version of unreal.

                    We have not this problem when we render the same map on 4.25 or when we play in editor or new window or in VR with the 4.23.

                    We tried :
                    • All your new methods to have quick render (movie render, High Res, Sequencer)
                    • Try to change parameters of each method each step
                    • Erase artefact possible origins : post process, shaft, vignette etc..
                    • Try to change your blueprints parameters and links in the CameraRec 360 blueprint to see if there is a link
                    • Try to set excute command inside blueprints to force PostProcess, Antiliasing etc..
                    Do you have any clue to fix it ?
                    Thanks again for your help.

                    Best regards,
                    Hi, HeaMind!
                    Thank you for your feedback!
                    Send me an email Lenina62-ivan@mail.ru I could connect to you remotely and check what the problem might be.
                    I think it's Depth of Field you have installed in the Post Process. You need to set everything to 0

                    Comment


                      hi , i have a problem that my Camera_Rec_360 always show green.
                      does anyone have the solution?

                      Picture:
                      https://ibb.co/rmfmnYj

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by YuCang View Post
                        hi , i have a problem that my Camera_Rec_360 always show green.
                        does anyone have the solution?

                        Picture:
                        https://ibb.co/rmfmnYj
                        Hi, YuCang!
                        This is how it should be. You need to press the Play button or Simulate and you will see that the 360 camera is working.
                        If you need the camera to work in real time in the engine, click on the Camera Point 360 actor and select "realtime in editor".

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by ElizzaRF View Post

                          Hi, ACCADarioS!
                          I'm going to record a new video lesson.
                          Waiting please.
                          Tutorial uploaded 5-10 min. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K5wdTGA9VU and tutorial in Archviz Reytracing + Movie Render Pipeline for clear image https://youtu.be/-8AwDtmkyHY
                          It doesn't works. The steps to follow are very simple but i still can't see the RayTracing effects in the Camera_rec_360 output. There are other engine settings? Do you have any logs or somethings that i can send to you?

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by ACCADarioS View Post

                            It doesn't works. The steps to follow are very simple but i still can't see the RayTracing effects in the Camera_rec_360 output. There are other engine settings? Do you have any logs or somethings that i can send to you?
                            Hi, ACCADarioS!
                            Very strange.
                            Send me an email Lenina62-ivan@mail.ru I could connect to you remotely and check what the problem might be.
                            I have to go with my family now. I'll be free in 2 hours.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by ACCADarioS View Post

                              It doesn't works. The steps to follow are very simple but i still can't see the RayTracing effects in the Camera_rec_360 output. There are other engine settings? Do you have any logs or somethings that i can send to you?
                              Hi, ACCADarioS!
                              Try test -> download the free Archviz project + raytracing in epic games launcher -> Learning -> Archviz. https://www.unrealengine.com/en-US/b...-now-available
                              This tutorial for Archviz + Raytracing https://youtu.be/-8AwDtmkyHY

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by ElizzaRF View Post
                                Hi, YuCang!
                                This is how it should be. You need to press the Play button or Simulate and you will see that the 360 camera is working.
                                If you need the camera to work in real time in the engine, click on the Camera Point 360 actor and select "realtime in editor".
                                thanks for your answer!!
                                And i have another problem,how to change the size to 3840X2160 in 360 stereo mode?like this video : https://ibb.co/SxCvZHV
                                This is my screen now : https://ibb.co/687wrfM

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X