Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!
    I was asked why the camera doesn't keep the 0.0.0 position
    hello, first of all thank you for your amazing camera set up!!
    Im having an issue setting up. im following your tutorial video 1.1.2 ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHPK...YGDcy1&index=3 )
    Iv ran into an issue where when the camera swaps the the following shot it works perfectly however if i scrub backwards, the "Follow" set in the sequencer seems to be working but the 360 camera itself isnt staying 0:0:0 causing the camera to fly off and track further away. if i keep scrubbing between these 2 shots, the camera keeps moving further and further away.
    I'm sure its something simple i'm missing but i just cant crack it!
    any help would be much appreciated! Thank you!
    Hi!
    Thank you very much for your feedback.
    Sorry, the video is a little outdated. In new versions of Unreal Engine 4.24 and 4.25 need added + add Transform coordinate and set the values to 0.0.0.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Transform000.jpg Views:	6 Size:	340.4 KB ID:	1780148
    1. Add Camera Point 360 to Sequence;
    2. Add Key for Transform 0.0.0

This should be done every time you change the camera. This problem in Engine 4.24 and 4.25. If you need, i create new tutorial very easy for this work.
    Last edited by ElizzaRF; 06-24-2020, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElizzaRF View Post
      Hi!
      I was asked why the camera doesn't keep the 0.0.0 position

Hi!
      Thank you very much for your feedback.
      Sorry, the video is a little outdated. In new versions of Unreal Engine 4.24 and 4.25 need added + add Transform coordinate and set the values to 0.0.0.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Transform000.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	340.4 KB
ID:	1780148
      1. Add Camera Point 360 to Sequence;
      2. Add Key for Transform 0.0.0

This should be done every time you change the camera. This problem in Engine 4.24 and 4.25. I create soon new tutorial very easy for this work.
      Thank you for the fast reply!

following that tutorial i also cant get the export to work properly, i can seem to get it to capture in 360. im using 4.25. Thank you for the quick response!

Comment

Originally posted by daniel.childs.89 View Post

Thank you for the fast reply!

following that tutorial i also cant get the export to work properly, i can seem to get it to capture in 360. im using 4.25. Thank you for the quick response!
        Hi!
        Write to me personally Lenina62-ivan@mail.ru , I can connect with you directly tonight and help you.
        I added tutorial https://youtu.be/BO6LiAyHyaU . The video will be uploaded within 20 minutes. tell me, did the solution help?
        Last edited by ElizzaRF; 06-26-2020, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Hi, All!
          Information for those who use stereo panoramic mode for create stereo images. A small error was detected with the number of frames per second.
          Temporary solution:
          Change Max FPS for Editor , example 30. And the frame rate for the stereo panorama will change to the desired one. Recomended 60 fps and change in video editor to 30 fps.
          and to prevent frames from being skipped, the window must be active after rendering starts. You can't go to other Windows or use the computer. Otherwise, frames will be skipped.

The fix has already.
          1. Please Restart Epic Games Launcher
          2. Update Camera 360
          3. Add and replace Camera 360 in your project..
          Last edited by ElizzaRF; 06-30-2020, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Hi, we have a stitching issue.

We've captured using the CAMERA 360 System with :
            - Post-process Volume and Chameleon post-process
            - No vignette
            - No bloom
            - PNG format

After capturing we've encoded the images using Adobe Media Encoder to H264 then we used Spatial Media Metadata Injector to play the video in 360 mode using common video players.
            But we have this issue with almost all tested video players : GoPro VR Player 2.3, VLC 3.0.11 and Vimeo (Only "Movies & TV" from Windows have a different result)

Name:	360Addon-360Capture-IssueVisible.JPG
Views:	119
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	1782759

This is captured with the Unreal's Panoramic Capture Tool and the same encoding process :

Name:	UnrealNatif-360Capture-NoIssueVisible.JPG
Views:	86
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	1782760
            (But it takes 1min to capture one frame ... so not suitable for production)

Comment

Originally posted by corentin-dpt View Post
              Hi, we have a stitching issue.

We've captured using the CAMERA 360 System with :
              - Post-process Volume and Chameleon post-process
              - No vignette
              - No bloom
              - PNG format

After capturing we've encoded the images using Adobe Media Encoder to H264 then we used Spatial Media Metadata Injector to play the video in 360 mode using common video players.
              But we have this issue with almost all tested video players : GoPro VR Player 2.3, VLC 3.0.11 and Vimeo (Only "Movies & TV" from Windows have a different result)

Name:	360Addon-360Capture-IssueVisible.JPG
Views:	119
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	1782759

This is captured with the Unreal's Panoramic Capture Tool and the same encoding process :

Name:	UnrealNatif-360Capture-NoIssueVisible.JPG
Views:	86
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	1782760
              (But it takes 1min to capture one frame ... so not suitable for production)
              Good afternoon, corentin-dpt!
              I am currently working on fixing this problem.
              This is not related to the post-process.

As a temporary solution:
              1.you can blur the lower part of the background in any video editor program;
              2. Place a sphere or object with a blur material at the bottom, or darken the area.

Comment

Originally posted by ElizzaRF View Post

Good afternoon, corentin-dpt!
                I am currently working on fixing this problem.
                This is not related to the post-process.

As a temporary solution:
                1.you can blur the lower part of the background in any video editor program;
                2. Place a sphere or object with a blur material at the bottom, or darken the area.
                Ok Great!
                Unfortunately, blurring the problematic part of the image is not a valid solution for our project.
                When can we expect a new version with this bug fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by corentin-dpt View Post

Ok Great!
                  Unfortunately, blurring the problematic part of the image is not a valid solution for our project.
                  When can we expect a new version with this bug fixed?
                  Hi!
                  I'll give you an answer tomorrow. I hope I can resolve this issue quickly.

Comment

NEWS 07/02/2020. New update.

2. Update Camera 360

Changes were made to the name of the modes. There will now be two modes available for rendering 360 images.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Modes_.jpg Views:	0 Size:	25.5 KB ID:	1783494

1. Mono 360 (Use 6 cameras) - uses 6 rendering render targets in the rig of 6 cameras. In this mode, if necessary, you can disable unnecessary cameras.
                    Old name Mono (Left Eye)
                    2. Mono 360 (Use 1 camera) - used 1 render target and 1 camera. Now there are no distortions at the bottom and top.

The format of the equilateral projection is slightly different for the two cameras.
                    Choose the one that suits you best.

Example image:
                    Use 1 camara.
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	Image_1cam_00001.jpg Views:	0 Size:	642.1 KB ID:	1783495
                    Used 6 cameras.
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	Image_6cam_00001.jpg Views:	0 Size:	657.2 KB ID:	1783496
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	Modes.jpg Views:	0 Size:	67.5 KB ID:	1783497

If you have any errors, please let me know. The update has been sent to the store and will be available soon.

Last edited by ElizzaRF; 07-02-2020, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Hello,

I'm running into a tricky artifact when using Camera 360 plugin. I have tried all the methods that I deemed interesting in the forum but with no luck:
                      • Disabling the post-process
                      • Disabling the fog and reflections
                      • Capturing in all 360 model planes
                      • Activating "use separate process and close the editor when capturing"
                      • Using manual mode capture You can find attached a picture showcasing the problem.
                      You can find below a picture of the artifact.

Does anyone know how to resolve the problem please?

Thanks a lot for your help !

Comment

Originally posted by Scripted View Post
                        Hello,

I'm running into a tricky artifact when using Camera 360 plugin. I have tried all the methods that I deemed interesting in the forum but with no luck:
                        • Disabling the post-process
                        • Disabling the fog and reflections
                        • Capturing in all 360 model planes
                        • Activating "use separate process and close the editor when capturing"
                        • Using manual mode capture You can find attached a picture showcasing the problem.
                        You can find below a picture of the artifact.

Does anyone know how to resolve the problem please?

Thanks a lot for your help !
                        Good afternoon, Scripted!
                        Thank you for purchasing the 360 camera.
                        This artifact occurs when there is a lack of video memory. What computer do You have?

To avoid such artifacts, there are several solutions:
                        1. Try used HighResShot system - https://youtu.be/J7uEiOhkH8o
                        2. Try used new system in UE4.25 - Movie Render Pipeline - https://youtu.be/a_vp7b5Blyg
                        3. If used Sequencer https://youtu.be/HXADxhSp0To , try used Separate Process and Closed Editor

Name:	SeparateProcess.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	130.2 KB
ID:	1784466
                        4. Try reducing the size of the texture.
                        Quality(Experimental) - True
                        Quality Size = 2500-3000 px.
                        Output Size = 6000x3000px.

Name:	SizeTexture.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	221.6 KB
ID:	1784467
                        5. If you use Omni Mode for Stereo. Size You need to change the texture size manually.
                        Open folder Camera_360\Textures\RenderTargetStereo and open, and change 4096 px -> 2048 or 2500.
                        In the next update, I will make this process automatic.

If this doesn't help, please email me. Let's see what else we can do.
                        Send me an email Lenina62-ivan@mail.ru.

Comment

NEWS 07/06/2020. I apologize for the erroneous update. Now the errors are fixed.

2. Update Camera 360

Custom render passes was added as an experimental feature. This functional for HighResShot system.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUlgjTN-4Qg

Click image for larger version  Name:	WorldNormal_.jpg Views:	0 Size:	78.0 KB ID:	1784923Click image for larger version  Name:	Specular_.jpg Views:	0 Size:	63.8 KB ID:	1784924Click image for larger version  Name:	SceneDepth_.jpg Views:	0 Size:	428.2 KB ID:	1784925Click image for larger version  Name:	AO_.jpg Views:	0 Size:	57.4 KB ID:	1784926Click image for larger version  Name:	ImageFinal_.jpg Views:	0 Size:	204.2 KB ID:	1784927Click image for larger version  Name:	BaseColor_.jpg Views:	0 Size:	114.3 KB ID:	1784928

Note:
                          1. Does not work with raytracing
                          2. Doesn't work with modes: 360 Mono (1 cam) , StereoPanorama mode, 360 Stereo (Omni)
                          3. Not working in sequencer, movie render pipeline. Working for HighResShot System.

This new interface. For working Custom render, you need
                          1. Chose Mode projection
                          2. Custom Render - True
                          3. And select render pass.
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	CustomRender.png Views:	0 Size:	71.6 KB ID:	1784930

This is an experimental function. If you see any errors, please contact me. I can always return the previous version of the 360 Camera.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by ElizzaRF; 07-06-2020, 03:19 PM.

Comment

I am just rendering still 360 views. I would like to be able to setup several cameras in my scene and press render to render out all the cameras I have setup. Is this possible?

Comment

Originally posted by Pulsestudio View Post
                              I am just rendering still 360 views. I would like to be able to setup several cameras in my scene and press render to render out all the cameras I have setup. Is this possible?
                              Hi, Pulsestudio!
                              If I understand correctly. You have several cameras in the scene and would you like them to take turns rendering? Right?
                              This lesson shows how you can attach a camera to all cameras and start rendering via a sequencer.
                              https://youtu.be/BO6LiAyHyaU​​​​​​​

Comment

thanks for the sequence video, I will look at this and see if it works for us. Another issue is that when I add your camera to my scene I get strange flickering on my glossy materials.
                                Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_Before_Adding_Camera.jpg Views:	0 Size:	157.6 KB ID:	1785718Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_After_Adding_Camera.jpg Views:	0 Size:	152.8 KB ID:	1785717

Any thoughts on why this is happening? It starts as soon as I add the 360 point camera to the scene. Working in 4.25.1 by the way
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Pulsestudio; 07-08-2020, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X