CAMERA 360 System (Blueprints)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://blender.stackexchange.com/qu...playback-in-vr

this thread will help you understand how your technique is incorrect and is equal to the left side in the linked reference image. causing reversed stereo when looking 180 from the cameras original position at export.
    I'm just trying to help you. I'm a professional stereographer, and see people hit this wall often.
    I would highly recommend you remove 3D from 360. It's false with your technique currently.

Comment

Is there a step by step tutorial or documents for using it with Sequencer - I saw the matinee one but I already have a camera move in Sequencer and want to use all those animations - how do i render out ? and can u change the output directory to not be where the project is - this is a serious bummer if you have to render then move your files all the time - not to mention not being able to render to faster drives

Comment

Originally posted by Arcane View Post
        Is there a step by step tutorial or documents for using it with Sequencer - I saw the matinee one but I already have a camera move in Sequencer and want to use all those animations - how do i render out ? and can u change the output directory to not be where the project is - this is a serious bummer if you have to render then move your files all the time - not to mention not being able to render to faster drives
        Good day!
        Excuse me. I haven't been notified of your message.
        Is it late?
        My codes work with the sequencer.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eQJ-pKaYzE
        Also, You can open the test level and see how the settings are made in it.

You can render to any directory on any disk using the sequencer.

If Nothing helps, I will record a new video lesson for You personally. Let me know, Did my decisions help you?

Comment

""Originally posted by rasamaya
          https://blender.stackexchange.com/qu...playback-in-vr

this thread will help you understand how your technique is incorrect and is equal to the left side in the linked reference image. causing reversed stereo when looking 180 from the cameras original position at export.
          I'm just trying to help you. I'm a professional stereographer, and see people hit this wall often.
          I would highly recommend you remove 3D from 360. It's false with your technique currently""
          Thank you for your interest in my product and found the problem. You're right about something. I'll add this to the description of known issues.

I think to buy or not to buy, it is everyone's business. But maybe I'll try to do another update over time if I can.

I will read the article. Thank you very much. It will be very helpful!
          Last edited by ElizzaRF; 04-02-2019, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Arcane View Post
            You can personally send me or record a video that You can not or send a test scene.
            I can look at Your project and tell you what might not work or explain the solution.

1. For example, You have a camera that works through a sequencer, namely the entire animation.
            All you have to do is select Actor Camera Point 360 and in the Target All Transform row select your camera.

Then camera point 360 will take all the movements from your one camera.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Target-All-transform.jpg Views:	1 Size:	63.5 KB ID:	1601932

2. Then, in the main level, as in the lessons, specify that the main camera was the actor's camera rec 360.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eQJ...ature=youtu.be

Click image for larger version  Name:	Level-Blueprint.jpg Views:	1 Size:	355.0 KB ID:	1601935

3. In the sequencer, You can save Your movie anywhere. On any disk, in any directory.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Sequencer.jpg Views:	1 Size:	309.6 KB ID:	1601938
            Last edited by ElizzaRF; 04-02-2019, 03:58 AM.

Comment

Unreal Engine 4.22 Release.
              The product works in this version of the engine 4.22

, everything is fine, but in version 4.22 SceneCaptured2D the visible button does not work, because of this, all used cameras are displayed.
              Recommended all SceneCaptured 2d in actor Point 360 to Scale 0.0001 .

For version 4.22, an update file will be added soon. You don't have to do anything.

Example:

Click image for larger version  Name:	360_cam.jpg Views:	1 Size:	231.8 KB ID:	1607606
              Last edited by ElizzaRF; 04-14-2019, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Hey, does this support post processing materials? I need to do a 360 video with outlines added by a post processing materials.

Comment

Originally posted by Palt-koma View Post
                  Hey, does this support post processing materials? I need to do a 360 video with outlines added by a post processing materials.
                  Do You have an example of your material, so I can test it?
                  You can send a test scene with a customized post-process. I can check and record a video for You.

Work with post-processing. The actor was attached to point 360.
                  There are two options.
                  1. You can attach a cameraactor 360 to an actor point 360. If You have a very large number of post process.
                  2. You can place the camera actor 360 in the post-process zone.
                  And watch the tutorial video https://youtu.be/1gVYSt7LGMU

360 Mono mode + Post Processing (without screen space reflection) (target 2048 px rendering): https://youtu.be/LzgZWd1OP0M
                  360 Mono mode + Post Processing + reflection space of the screen (render target of 2048 px): https://youtu.be/JPoE_r5r9AY

Comment

Hi.
                    I’m trining to play a video file while capturing and always results in dropped frames while playing the video.
                    How I could solve this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by diegoramirez View Post
                      Hi.
                      I’m trining to play a video file while capturing and always results in dropped frames while playing the video.
                      How I could solve this problem?
                      Hi!
                      Try using any video editor to slow down the video file, for example, 10 times slower.

Then try rendering and see the result.

The problem is Unreal Engine 4, in real time mode video files play correctly, but if in delayed frame rendering mode, then the video file remains unchanged, because of this video file plays very fast.

Comment

Excited to try this plug-in as an alternative to Ansel but having disappointing results at first. I've attached an image. My 360 capture has this flickering square that appears randomly in all directions for a frame or two and then disappears. This is a starter level with everything at default except for the 360 camera blueprints added and rendering out with sequencer.

ElizzaRF, any thoughts? I'm probably doing something silly.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by reedandrader View Post
                          Excited to try this plug-in as an alternative to Ansel but having disappointing results at first. I've attached an image. My 360 capture has this flickering square that appears randomly in all directions for a frame or two and then disappears. This is a starter level with everything at default except for the 360 camera blueprints added and rendering out with sequencer.

ElizzaRF, any thoughts? I'm probably doing something silly.

Thanks.
                          Good day!
                          Thank you very much for purchasing my plugin. I am sure We will find a solution.
                          Please go to the first page of the forum.
                          https://forums.unrealengine.com/unre...49#post1598649
                          It contains information about 6 possible solutions for getting rid of artifacts.

If you are rendering through a sequencer, try method 1. This will reduce the load on the video memory.
                          And write me please the specifications of your computer.
                          Please tell me at what resolution you render the footage, what format png or jpg?
                          Last edited by ElizzaRF; 04-12-2019, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Specs:
                            i9-9900k
                            64GB Ram
                            GTX 1080TI
                            Windows 10

I will try some of the other rendering methods.

I'm rendering PNGs at 8k.

Originally posted by ElizzaRF View Post

Good day!
                            Thank you very much for purchasing my plugin. I am sure We will find a solution.
                            Please go to the first page of the forum.
                            https://forums.unrealengine.com/unre...49#post1598649
                            It contains information about 6 possible solutions for getting rid of artifacts.

If you are rendering through a sequencer, try method 1. This will reduce the load on the video memory.
                            And write me please the specifications of your computer.
                            Please tell me at what resolution you render the footage, what format png or jpg?

Comment

Originally posted by reedandrader View Post
                              Specs:
                              i9-9900k
                              64GB Ram
                              GTX 1080TI
                              Windows 10

I will try some of the other rendering methods.

I'm rendering PNGs at 8k.

Very strange, you have excellent system requirements of the computer.
                              I had artifacts in very complex scenes and png. video card gtx1060. But this was rare.

Can you check the plugin in any of your projects?

Try the quality of the output JPG file ?
                              You can change the RenderTargetTexture 2048 px values to any other value to change the quality either higher or lower.

The path where you store the render target texture.
                              Camera 360/textures/

Tell me please, did The solutions help you?

Comment

It definitely seems to be a resolution based problem with the video memory. Out of sequencer 4096x4096 resolution for Mono capture has NO artifacts but 7680x7680 has many every couple frames.

Can you explain what "manual capture" is in your list. I see the check box but do not understand the method to activate and use it.

This is a clean project on a brand new computer.

Thanks.

Originally posted by ElizzaRF View Post

Very strange, you have excellent system requirements of the computer.
                                I had artifacts in very complex scenes and png. video card gtx1060. But this was rare.

Can you check the plugin in any of your projects?

Try the quality of the output JPG file ?
                                You can change the RenderTargetTexture 2048 px values to any other value to change the quality either higher or lower.

The path where you store the render target texture.
                                Camera 360/textures/

Tell me please, did The solutions help you?

Comment

Working...
                                X