Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CAMERA 360 System (Blueprints)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by diak345 View Post
    how to export 360 video.
    i tryed turorial(tutorial 1.camera 360 sequencer quick setup)
    but, all exporting png images are distorted like this.

    I used gtx 1060 g6
    Good day, diak345!
    Tell us more, what is your problem?

    I have another lesson on setting up the Sequencer.
    Sequencer no animation - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okfRmZjPxbM

    and

    Sequencer + Animation - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=208X6bFEAwI

    I don't quite understand. I see that the picture is very dark, you need to configure Post Process - > Exposure.

    Very strange, the posts on the forum do not always appear on time. I saw Your message just now.

    Can you send a sample project to my email?
    All within the framework of confidentiality, after assistance is provided, all projects are deleted.

    You can write me an email Lenina62-ivan@mail.ru ?
    Last edited by ElizzaRF; 10-07-2019, 03:27 AM.

    Comment


      News 10/28/2019. Release Update 1.13 fix 4.

      Please Exit Epic Launcher and Restart, and Update Camera 360.


      Click image for larger version  Name:	ChangeTextureSize.jpg Views:	1 Size:	97.6 KB ID:	1677451






      Now you can resize the texture size for rendering in one click. The option is experimental as textures are created dynamically. If you want to add focal length, or custom post process, range through the sequencer, You will not succeed and the option must be disabled and then you need to do the texture change manually, in the standard way https://youtu.be/7EMAmT572w0?t=258 .

      I remind you that all my video examples use a texture size of 4096 px. This allows you to get a very high quality picture.

      You can choose the size of the texture that suits you.
      Last edited by ElizzaRF; 10-28-2019, 04:57 PM.

      Comment


        Hi ElizzaRF! I am wondering if the cross eye effect when turning the camera in a 360 3D Video has been fixed? I am currently using 360 Camera_Stereo, but as long I turn my head, the stereoscopy effect is lost.

        Many thanks!

        Comment


          Originally posted by Jose I Rodriguez View Post
          Hi ElizzaRF! I am wondering if the cross eye effect when turning the camera in a 360 3D Video has been fixed? I am currently using 360 Camera_Stereo, but as long I turn my head, the stereoscopy effect is lost.

          Many thanks!
          Hi, Jose I Rodriguez!

          I hope I understand correctly.

          You mean link forum theme. And
          This is a known problem that many are trying to solve. Here is a more (link) detailed description of the problem of all 360 3D videos

          I'm thinking about it, but there's no solution yet.

          Tell us, You have an example video that takes 3D into account when turning. This would be very useful for 3D experiments.

          Comment


            Originally posted by ElizzaRF View Post

            Hi, Jose I Rodriguez!

            I hope I understand correctly.

            You mean link forum theme. And
            This is a known problem that many are trying to solve. Here is a more (link) detailed description of the problem of all 360 3D videos

            I'm thinking about it, but there's no solution yet.

            Tell us, You have an example video that takes 3D into account when turning. This would be very useful for 3D experiments.
            Hi! Yeah, yeah, thats the issue. So there is no solution yet?

            Using my tests, I found that video as it seems to be play more or less well with Stereo 360: (I downloaded it though to make my own experiements)
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux0y1b7JRRQ

            Hope that helps!

            Comment


              Originally posted by Jose I Rodriguez View Post

              Hi! Yeah, yeah, thats the issue. So there is no solution yet?

              Using my tests, I found that video as it seems to be play more or less well with Stereo 360: (I downloaded it though to make my own experiements)
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux0y1b7JRRQ

              Hope that helps!
              Thanks, I looked. This is very useful, there is something to think about. Honestly, I can't say how they did it. I think there was work done with adobe premiere or some other video editor. If I can learn anything on the subject, I will write to you.

              Comment


                Thank you! Please keep me updated as a 360 video 2D looks so plain that, immo, is not worth it

                Comment


                  When I set camera in smoke there is a clear borderline on picture ,how to Solve this

                  Comment


                    Hey,

                    I just bought the pack. I just wanted to ask about the workflow of capturing a 360 video render. I want to capture a 4K resolution 75FPS video that is 3 minutes long. I want to start the video capture through blueprint, let's say a keyboard click for now. How would I go about this the quickest and least painful way? It is for VR by the way.

                    Oh and last bit of information, my camera component right now is following a custom spline. I'd like to record from that camera's world position and rotation perspective.

                    Best Regards,

                    Jem
                    Last edited by Metaverum; 11-13-2019, 08:08 AM.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by 橙月X View Post
                      When I set camera in smoke there is a clear borderline on picture ,how to Solve this
                      Hi! Unreal Engine 4 has its own features. Are you using a particle system as smoke?

                      Try to use a 3D model of the smoke. Each particle looks towards the camera, in our case we have 6 cameras at different angles, because of this there is a seam visibility. Or try using smoke in places where there is no seam.

                      In camera 360 actor there is a check mark, show debug borders.

                      Click image for larger version  Name:	Debug_Border.png Views:	0 Size:	394.6 KB ID:	1686491

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Metaverum View Post
                        Hey,

                        I just bought the pack. I just wanted to ask about the workflow of capturing a 360 video render. I want to capture a 4K resolution 75FPS video that is 3 minutes long. I want to start the video capture through blueprint, let's say a keyboard click for now. How would I go about this the quickest and least painful way? It is for VR by the way.

                        Oh and last bit of information, my camera component right now is following a custom spline. I'd like to record from that camera's world position and rotation perspective.

                        Best Regards,

                        Jem
                        1. I want to start the video capture through blueprint, let's say a keyboard click for now.?

                        Watch the video tutorial. Initially, don't forget to set the folder for your images, frame rate and texture resolution.
                        For best quality settings - Render Target = 4096 px ( link settings ) and size image 7680x7680. To use blueprints to record, You need to use the HighResShot system https://youtu.be/J7uEiOhkH8o . Initially, you can start your project with the Play button, then at the right moment press the R-button to start recording the rendering in 360.

                        2. Oh and last bit of information, my camera component right now is following a custom spline. I'd like to record from that camera's world position and rotation perspective.

                        you can click on the camera point 360 actor and specify a tracking target, such as your actor, which is attached to the spline.

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	camera_target.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	378.0 KB
ID:	1686497

                        3. I just bought the pack. I just wanted to ask about the workflow of capturing a 360 video render. I want to capture a 4K resolution 75FPS video that is 3 minutes long.

                        You can also use the Sequencer system. Watch the video tutorials, I'm sure they will help you and give answers to your questions.

                        Comment


                          I am not using the sequencer by the way. So since 7680x7680 your recommended settings, I should disable Aspect Ratio 2:1?

                          Also this is all for VR so any other setting I should check in your plugin?

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Metaverum View Post
                            I am not using the sequencer by the way. So since 7680x7680 your recommended settings, I should disable Aspect Ratio 2:1?

                            Also this is all for VR so any other setting I should check in your plugin?
                            Even if you don't use a sequencer, the sequencer allows you to record video.
                            https://youtu.be/okfRmZjPxbM

                            If you specify an Aspect ratio of 2:1, the output image size should be 7680x3840.

                            If you specify an Aspect ratio of 1:1, the output image size should be 7680x7680 . If you specify 1:1, the picture will contain more pixels.

                            Comment





                              Hi Elizza, I really like your plugin, but I have problems with anti-aliasing that would be great to solve! I read the problems with the temporalAA and set the MSAA but I don't get good results. With the latest version of unreal the dof method has also changed and I can't try your advice with the boken at 0.002. I have some trees in the scene that are not clear if they do not have the time. Is there no way to use the TemporalAA filter? why doesn't it work? Thank you



                              Comment


                                Originally posted by alb3360 View Post


                                Hi Elizza, I really like your plugin, but I have problems with anti-aliasing that would be great to solve! I read the problems with the temporalAA and set the MSAA but I don't get good results. With the latest version of unreal the dof method has also changed and I can't try your advice with the boken at 0.002. I have some trees in the scene that are not clear if they do not have the time. Is there no way to use the TemporalAA filter? why doesn't it work? Thank you
                                Thank you, I'm glad you like the plugin. Do you have an example scene? It would help me a lot and I would check everything.
                                If you set the temporary AA mode, your picture will be blurred.
                                MSAA allows you to get a clear picture.

                                You can try to use Temporal AA, but with the HighResShot System, I added a new feature in it.
                                You need to tick raytracing.
                                Please see tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAT3CwxCP08

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X