Tree's that are realistic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tree's that are realistic

Hello, I have created some foliage assets. I would like to sell cheap tree packs that can be added together as well as entire biome packs. I want to sell these packs for about 10$ for smaller packs and 30-40$ for massive biomes or complete forest packs( several different trees each with multiple variants.)
    And eventually very small packages like 5$ for 3 trees.
    I decided to make a much cheaper and smaller package of trees to add to the marketplace. Simply to test the system out. It was rejected.
    Below I have attached some photos of foliage assets I have just thrown together in my free time.
    If they seem interesting, then I guarantee that I have much higher quality assets that may catch one's eye.

Is anyone interested in these packs? Should I continue to try and apply on the ue4 marketplace?

Comment

was it rejected from marketplace? why or not yet submitted it?

Comment

You should have been given a list of things that failed to meet the UE4 marketplace requirements. If you fix those, then you should be able to get it accepted.
        Stylized Low Poly Environment
        Stylized Low Poly Pine Forest
        Stylized Low Poly Buildings
        First Person Horror Template

Comment

To answer, it was simply rejected.
          I wasn't given any information as to why, however, I will be creating many more plants using Blender.

Comment

yashovam

We sent an email to the address we have on file on Feb 4th. If you didn't get our communication, please let me know.

The product was rejected because it was submitted in the wrong format, it was only a zip of the .uassets. All products submitted to our Marketplace must also contain the .uproject, Content and Config folders. Please feel free to resubmit the entire project and we will be more than happy to review it.

Marketplace Guidelines.

-TJ

Comment

I would also suggest to care about asset's title, because if you put the word "realistic" and someone purchase and have a different concept of what is "realistic" you will end up with a negative rating at the asset. Same goes for words like "optimized". Be sure to include in the store page pictures of shader cost, quads, nice high res pictures (not blurry ones) and a good video with at least 1080p (Full HD) resolution (doesn't need to be long, but show far and near details, movement for LoD transitions) and I am sure you will receive good ratings and good amount of sales on day one of availability.
              Nilson Lima
              Technical Director @ Rigel Studios Ltda - twitter: @RigelStudios
              Join us at Discord: https://discord.gg/uFFSEXY

UE4 Marketplace: Cloudscape Seasons
              supporting: Community FREE Ocean plugin

Comment

Thank you for the reply, I will fix it up and put more work into the next spruce pack.
                here's a quick teaser.
                I will have full 4k or HD shots submitted when the product is finished.
                Which btw, is something I'm curious about because last time I had to keep downgrading the resolution until it wouldn't give an error.

Comment

Originally posted by yashovam View Post
                  Thank you for the reply, I will fix it up and put more work into the next spruce pack.
                  here's a quick teaser.
                  I will have full 4k or HD shots submitted when the product is finished.
                  Which btw, is something I'm curious about because last time I had to keep downgrading the resolution until it wouldn't give an error.
                  PNG can be reduced to be shown at the store without much loss in detail even being full HD. You can use this link to reduce them: https://tinypng.com/
                  Nilson Lima
                  Technical Director @ Rigel Studios Ltda - twitter: @RigelStudios
                  Join us at Discord: https://discord.gg/uFFSEXY

UE4 Marketplace: Cloudscape Seasons
                  supporting: Community FREE Ocean plugin

Comment

Working...
                  X