Urban Traffic like GTA5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[GAUGING INTEREST] Urban Traffic like GTA5

I miss a Marketplace Content with Urban Traffic like in GTA 5! Do other users have this wish too? I want to find out if other users are also interested in Urban Traffic like in GTA 5.
    Urban Traffic

I want UE4-Urban Traffic too!
    85.71%
    I don't want it!
    4.76%
    Perhaps, if the Traffic-Content is good enough
    9.52%
    Last edited by halobungie; 02-17-2019, 04:49 AM.

Are you gauging interest to develop this yourself or for someone else to develop it? If the latter, I've started work on a Road Network Navigation plugin that would make setting up traffic a snap. Unfortunately it's still quite a while from being completed

Comment

Hello,
      I would not do it myself but hire someone.
      I have found this interesting videos:

The first two videos are done with Unity but the last one is done with UE4.

Comment

No one else is interested?

Comment

If you're not going to do it yourself, I'm not sure why anyone would be interested.

As it happens, realistic traffic flow is one of the most difficult problems for people to solve.

Comment

I know someone who can program this. The more interested, the sooner he will program it!

Comment

Many Thanks to all Voters!

Comment

I would only be interested in the system itself and documentation on how to set up the vehicles. I would be using my own art content.

Comment

Here is a good example for a Traffic Solution. I hope they would Sell it on Marketplace!!!

Comment

Hello, i cannot understand why are not more peoples interested into this? This would bring us LIVE to your Scenes.

Comment

And here's a new video from Insane Studios with their new AI traffic solution:

Comment

insane studios did a great job , i think the best idea is using ai to drive cars .

Comment

Working...
                        X