Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic [SUPPORT] AssetBuilder Tools

AssetBuilder Tools

With AssetBuilder Tools you can easily align and snap Actors together in Unreal Engine Viewport using simple tools like in 3ds max. Align objects in the selected sequence. Also you can create bunch of objects using Array tool. Especially useful for working with modular assets without worrying about grid, pivot and alignment and Architecture projects as well.

Marketplace $19.99

Features:
    • Align objects between each others
    • Simple creating bunch of objects with useful parameters (transform, rotate, scale)
    • Align objects in the selected sequence to fast changes position objects in a row
    • Array objects using spline
    • Follow mode for following the spline
    How it works:

Support: sasha.herz@gmail.com

Code Modules: AssetBuilder Tools (Editor)
    Number of Blueprints: 0
    Number of C++ Classes: 7
    Network Replicated: No
    Supported Development Platforms: Win32, Win64, Linux, Mac
    Supported Target Build Platforms: None (Editor-only)

• replied
    Originally posted by Pine722 View Post
    On the store you claim to support Linux but when I install the plugin, I don't see the option to open the plugin in the Edit menu, even though its enabled. Any idea why that would be?
    Hi. Sounds strange. It should work. What version of your linux. Give us some time to find the problem.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    On the store you claim to support Linux but when I install the plugin, I don't see the option to open the plugin in the Edit menu, even though its enabled. Any idea why that would be?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by neighborlee View Post
    Well thats not really coming up with the cause - if the errors I got that your plugin was not allowing me to go to new engine 4.22,isn't the problem, and I've never seen that error before, what would have caused it ? I'm afraid to go anywhere near your plugin for fear of having this issue again, so a more direct answer might be helpful
    can you describe your problem? Show what error do you have. Now it is hard to understand what exactly is going on

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well thats not really coming up with the cause - if the errors I got that your plugin was not allowing me to go to new engine 4.22,isn't the problem, and I've never seen that error before, what would have caused it ? I'm afraid to go anywhere near your plugin for fear of having this issue again, so a more direct answer might be helpful

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi. Thanks for your question. Your problem is definitely not connected with our plugin. And yes, we will update plugin to 4.22 version

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have this enabled in engine 4.21 but installed 4.22 here. Since this isn't updated yet for 4.22, I was wondering if you intention is to do so or if its already been submitted to Epic and its just in the works ? In the meantime, I'm just going to remove for now, which I've done.
    I started 4.22 and it copied my 4.21project witt world machine and all levels contained, no errors.

My project loads, but no levels show up in level tab for world comp, no surprise somehow on copy from 4.21 into 4.22, 4.22 engine unticked 'enable world composition', and I suspect a bug, as I've never had this happen before- 4.22 changed and added alot.

I know worldcomp isn't your expertise, but I thought since I removed temporarily your plugin , that maybe this is responsible for the oddities I'm seeing. I'lll ask on main forum as well.

TY

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by rooseveltrp View Post
    I just bought the plugin and tested out the Alignment Tool. It seems to work well with StaticMeshActor types but it doesn't work for SkeletalMeshActors .... any idea why? Same issue with the ArrayTool.

Does it work with only StaticMeshActors?
    I'm glad to inform you that now working with Skeletal Mesh is available in AssetBuilder Tools. Please update your plugin

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by rooseveltrp View Post
    I just bought the plugin and tested out the Alignment Tool. It seems to work well with StaticMeshActor types but it doesn't work for SkeletalMeshActors .... any idea why? Same issue with the ArrayTool.

hi. At this moment it works only with static meshes. SkeletalMeshActors will be implemented in the next update. It will be available soon

Leave a comment:

• replied

Last edited by rooseveltrp; 03-07-2019, 07:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Good news!

Now our plugin is available for 4.19, 4.20 and 4.21 versions

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Vesion 1.1 (14 Feb 2019)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Gomez_Elguabo View Post
    But its offsetting linearly, I mean take for ex 10 cubes first is 100 unr units above the other 50 below, there could be an offsett array that could make these 10 cubes offsets randomly in the given array min10 max 200 or min -50 (below) max 150 (above)
    I'm not sure than I understand you correct. Can you show some example?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Sly401 View Post
    Hi Very Interested, any chance of it being made 4:19 compatible?
    Thanks
    Paul G
    yep, it will be available on other versions soon

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi Very Interested, any chance of it being made 4:19 compatible?
    Thanks
    Paul G

Leave a comment:

Working...
X