AssetBuilder Tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rooseveltrp View Post
    I just bought the plugin and tested out the Alignment Tool. It seems to work well with StaticMeshActor types but it doesn't work for SkeletalMeshActors .... any idea why? Same issue with the ArrayTool.

Does it work with only StaticMeshActors?
    I'm glad to inform you that now working with Skeletal Mesh is available in AssetBuilder Tools. Please update your plugin

Comment

I have this enabled in engine 4.21 but installed 4.22 here. Since this isn't updated yet for 4.22, I was wondering if you intention is to do so or if its already been submitted to Epic and its just in the works ? In the meantime, I'm just going to remove for now, which I've done.
      I started 4.22 and it copied my 4.21project witt world machine and all levels contained, no errors.

My project loads, but no levels show up in level tab for world comp, no surprise somehow on copy from 4.21 into 4.22, 4.22 engine unticked 'enable world composition', and I suspect a bug, as I've never had this happen before- 4.22 changed and added alot.

I know worldcomp isn't your expertise, but I thought since I removed temporarily your plugin , that maybe this is responsible for the oddities I'm seeing. I'lll ask on main forum as well.

TY
      Solo but Seismic - feel free to apply
      https://neighborlee1.wixsite.com/theheartseed

Comment

Hi. Thanks for your question. Your problem is definitely not connected with our plugin. And yes, we will update plugin to 4.22 version

Comment

Well thats not really coming up with the cause - if the errors I got that your plugin was not allowing me to go to new engine 4.22,isn't the problem, and I've never seen that error before, what would have caused it ? I'm afraid to go anywhere near your plugin for fear of having this issue again, so a more direct answer might be helpful
          Solo but Seismic - feel free to apply
          https://neighborlee1.wixsite.com/theheartseed

Comment

Originally posted by neighborlee View Post
            Well thats not really coming up with the cause - if the errors I got that your plugin was not allowing me to go to new engine 4.22,isn't the problem, and I've never seen that error before, what would have caused it ? I'm afraid to go anywhere near your plugin for fear of having this issue again, so a more direct answer might be helpful
            can you describe your problem? Show what error do you have. Now it is hard to understand what exactly is going on

Comment

On the store you claim to support Linux but when I install the plugin, I don't see the option to open the plugin in the Edit menu, even though its enabled. Any idea why that would be?

Comment

Originally posted by Pine722 View Post
                On the store you claim to support Linux but when I install the plugin, I don't see the option to open the plugin in the Edit menu, even though its enabled. Any idea why that would be?
                Hi. Sounds strange. It should work. What version of your linux. Give us some time to find the problem.

Comment

Great news. We added new features to AssetBuilder Tools. Check this out:

Measure tools:

Align Tool:

Multidimensional Array:

Comment

Once I open UE4 there jump out of a window say: Error:CDO Constructor(VertexHolder):Failde to find Material'/AssetBuilderTools/MeasureTool/M_Vertex.M_Vertex',whats that means?

Comment

any chance get this for 4.25?

Comment

Working...
                      X