Gabeee's Assets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gabeee View Post

Yes, unfortunatly it was designed to have a sort of static design by clicking on points and switching between several cameras, if you need a sort of free flying camera then the basic pawn should be sufficient, if you want to merge the two, you are going to need to implement that basic movement yourself.
    Cool, I'll see what I can do, thanks for explaining.

So last night there was an update to the pack and after doing it there are two issues showing up.

First, in the BP_ArchitechPlayerController, there are five warnings:

InputAction Event references unknown Action 'SelectCamera' for InputAction SelectCamera
    InputAction Event references unknown Action 'ResetCamera' for InputAction ResetCamera
    InputAction Event references unknown Action 'NextCamera' for InputAction NextCamera
    InputAction Event references unknown Action 'PrevCamera' for InputAction PrevCamera
    InputAction Event references unknown Action 'Interact' for InputAction Interact

Second, when I use the game mode now and am playing a level, anywhere that I click and interact with a mesh it draws a track of where I clicked from to where I clicked. Below is a pic showing what is occurring.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	267.4 KB
ID:	1670890

Comment

Originally posted by CozyHeartPenguin View Post

Cool, I'll see what I can do, thanks for explaining.

So last night there was an update to the pack and after doing it there are two issues showing up.

First, in the BP_ArchitechPlayerController, there are five warnings:

InputAction Event references unknown Action 'SelectCamera' for InputAction SelectCamera
      InputAction Event references unknown Action 'ResetCamera' for InputAction ResetCamera
      InputAction Event references unknown Action 'NextCamera' for InputAction NextCamera
      InputAction Event references unknown Action 'PrevCamera' for InputAction PrevCamera
      InputAction Event references unknown Action 'Interact' for InputAction Interact

Second, when I use the game mode now and am playing a level, anywhere that I click and interact with a mesh it draws a track of where I clicked from to where I clicked. Below is a pic showing what is occurring.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	267.4 KB
ID:	1670890
      Holy cow, okay for the second, that's totally my bad, I left the debug mode on in the blueprint, I'll update it later but you can just go to the touch event and turn it off, about the reference... I'm not exactly sure why is that happening, the update might have messed up something, or maybe it was Epic... I'll look into it
      My Assets
      https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/profile/Gabeee

Consider supporting me on Patreon or Paypal

Comment

There is indeed some sort of weird bug with the published version, the added config file cannot be found... which is quite sad. (I reworked the inputs a bit so it can be changed easily) I've written a letter to the marketplace support team, hopefully it will be resolved next week.
        My Assets

Comment

I've submitted a fixed version, hopefully they'll update it soon, sorry for the inconvinience
          My Assets

Comment

I've submitted a fixed version, hopefully they'll update it soon, sorry for the inconvinience
            Not a problem, thanks for looking into it and also the temp fix!

Comment

The new version should be up and fixed
              My Assets

Comment

The new version should be up and fixed
                Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                X