Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic [RELEASED] [SUPPORT] AudioAnalyzer

[SUPPORT] AudioAnalyzer

Click image for larger version  Name:	banner700store.png Views:	1 Size:	124.3 KB ID:	1573696

Audio Analyzer is a plugin for Unreal Engine 4 that allow you to visualize the waveform and frequency spectrum of an audio file in real-time. Also can detect the beats of any audio source in realtime by using frequency spectrum analysis (FFT).
    Can be used in your games or applications and make your games react to the music. It is really easy to configure.

Current features
    • Amplidute analysis
    • Frequency spectrum
    • Basic beat tracking
    • BPM tracking
    • Works with audio file, microphone and loopback input
    • Support cooked builds
    • Android Mobile friendly
    • Full source C++ included
    • Wav, mp3, ogg, flac supported
    • Loopback support (What-you-hear) (only Windows)
    Technical Details

See below documentation to a detailed explanation of the plugin integration and supported audio files.
    Number of Blueprints: 0
    Number of C++ Classes: 15
    Network Replicated: No

Supported Development Platforms:
    • Windows
    • Linux
    Supported Target Build Platforms:
    • Windows 64 bits
    • Android
    Supported Target Build Platforms:Documentation:
    API | Web | Changelog | Roadmap

Example Projects:
    Projects

Current version:

Videos

Marketplace
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Epicgameslogo.png Views:	1 Size:	6.0 KB ID:	1573697
    Last edited by BYC; 09-16-2019, 04:42 AM.

• replied
    Hi BYC!

I am enjoying the plugin a lot, and have it working in UE4.

Can you please provide some suggestions on modifying the linear array of NumBands? For example, how to curve the line of objects?

I see how to modify the spacing and scale of effect but not rotating each successive instance so the line forms an arc or circle. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I sent the update for 4.23 on Friday, but I think we need to wait until Monday to obtain the Marketplace team result.

The cs file has been changed to be able to compile on 4.23 version.
    Now we can't use Target.Platform to define cases on a switch statement, all this cases must be replaced by nested if statements

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thought I'd try running this in 4.23 out of the box and try to fix any issues myself. However there's an error I have no idea how to fix. Seems like an error in something in AudioAnalyzer.build.cs.

UnrealBuildTool : error : Unable to instantiate module 'AudioAnalyzer': System.InvalidProgramException: Common Language Runtime detected an invalid program.
    1> at AudioAnalyzer..ctor(ReadOnlyTargetRules Target)
    1> (referenced via default plugins -> AudioAnalyzer.uplugin)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    All projects must be run without errors for that version, can you send me the full log with the errors to support@paralllecube.com ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you for the information and a quick response. Could you please tell me exactly which version of the UE4 that can run your audio analyzer projects without errors? Or is there a link where I can download audio analyzer projects suitable for UE4 version 4.22.3?

I have tried loading these into UE4 version 4.22.3 without success:
    https://www.parallelcube.com/content...2019-05-14.zip
    https://www.parallelcube.com/content...A_Loopback.zip

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Go to the plugins folder of your installed engine and search for AudioAnalyzer. You will find a Source folder with all the C++ classes

{Installation_engine_path}\EpicGames\UE_4.2x\Engine\Plugins\Marketplace\AudioAnalyzer\Source

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How do I get the "Full source C++ included"?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's ok, this is because the plugin centers the wave data on the current playback position.

For example, if you want a window of 2 seconds you are taking 1 sec in the past and 1 sec in the future to see the current playback position centered.
    When you are taking the audio data from microphone you can't obtain the audio from the future, so this part has 0 value.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awesome plugin! I am very satisfied.

I have one question.

Oculus lift s in use.

The microphone input is also good.

However, when using the 'Get Amplitude' function

Only half the corresponding array values are included.

Do you have any idea why?

Please let me know if you need more information.

It's a really good plugin.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    2019-08-17 v1.06

– Added Get Spectrum Peaks. Now you can obtain a list with the most valued frequencies in real time.
    doc_visualizers_bp_spectrum_peaks

init_frequency_spectrum_peaks

– Added thridparty decoders inclusion customization. Now you can select which decoder binaries can be included in your project. More Details

– Added installation and set-up tutorial from Empty Project [Link]
    – Added manual installation and support notes for unsupported Marketplace versions, 4.19 and Older [Link]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    2019-07-10 v1.051

– Added Ogg Vorbis Support
    – Added Flac Support
    – Fixed Android smoothness bug of some devices

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You don't have to do any special to include this plugin, just enable it in the plugin list.

If it is your first project android deploy you can look to this guidelines to install and setup the engine for android platform:

- Install NDK ans Android SDK for your target android version
    https://docs.unrealengine.com/en-US/...oid/index.html
    https://docs.unrealengine.com/en-US/...oid/index.html

- Project setup
    https://docs.unrealengine.com/en-US/...ted/index.html

- Packaging for android platform
    https://docs.unrealengine.com/en-US/...ect/index.html

The Starter Project is ready for android platform, you can take a look to the Packaging Project section and Android to see how has been configured.
    If you have any error, put the log in this post and we will try to find a solution.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi, I have the plugin set and working But IM not able to deploy to Android devices, is there any documentation on how to deploy and include the plugin in an android device?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sure, we have always wanted to modify the Projects section and fix the lack of documentation in the sample projects.
    I'm not very happy with the Documentation page but work with doxygen is a pain.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X