[SUPPORT] AudioAnalyzer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by codehawk64 View Post
    I managed to get the libraries imported into the final ipa file, and the game no longer crashes in my iphone at startup. But no music plays. Do you know why it might not play in iOS ? There is simply no reaction, while building the same game for windows works like a charm. I really need to get it work in iphone somehow. Is it properly tested in iOS though ?

All the necessary .dylib files are successfully packaged in the framework folder.
    Man I spent a day and still can't do it. Can you share how you managed to package it for iOS? And how is it going further, have you solved audio not playing issue?

Comment

Hi there! Thank you so much for this plugin. I'm wondering, is it possible to analyze in-game audio with it, not the sound file by itself? Things like sounds from in-game web browser for example?

Comment

Hi, you can use the Loopback nodes to do the analysis over the output of an audio device. Like in this example

Audio Analyzer
        Web | Marketplace | Support

Comment

Hey! Im trying to get your plug in to use as a loopback for a visualizer, is there a step by step guide, im new to Unreal! Thanks

Comment

Hi

You have a guide to make a project from scracth here https://www.parallelcube.com/content...tyProject.html

If you want only to use the loopback source you can skip the content related to the media folder of the guide.

This image resume how to use the plugin: Click image for larger version

Name:	doc_blueprint_empty_level.png
Views:	55
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	1838688
            Just replace this nodes for loopback:

"Init Player Audio" by "Init Loopback Audio"
            "Play" by "Start Loopback"
            "Is Playing" by "Is Loopback capturing"

Also you have a project using loopback source here too: parallelcube.com/audioanalyzer-projects/#pr06

In that page you have too more projects like the guide project.
            Try it and if you have more questions contact again

Audio Analyzer

Comment

Hey Thanks for the reply!, i got the information to print on the screen, but i want to use it to resize a cube. is there a way to add that data easy. sorry im really new at using unreal

Comment

Is there a rough ETA for the 4.26 version of this?

Thanks! This is still one of my favorite plug-ins to work with

Comment

I have sent the update so it will be avaible in the next days.

Audio Analyzer

Comment

Originally posted by blahjot View Post
                    Hey Thanks for the reply!, i got the information to print on the screen, but i want to use it to resize a cube. is there a way to add that data easy. sorry im really new at using unreal
                    You have a project doing that here CubeDemo

Audio Analyzer

Comment

Hi BYC can you recommend me the excatly in which way is better to find spectrum peaks?

Comment

The plugin has a node to obtain the frequency spectrum peaks in current time, it sorts the frequencies by energy and returns the sorted list.

Your picture is an amplitude analysis over time, so you can establish a threshold value to detect a peak. If the value of the amplitude goes from 0 to 1, you can set a threshold of 0.9 and if the value of the amplitude in current time is greater than this threshold you have a pick. The problem is to setup the value of that threshold without to know the max value of the amplitude of the sound. you need to do a full previous analysis to do that, but you can use the offline node tools to do that, and retrieve the full amplitude spectrum

Audio Analyzer

Comment

Working...
                        X