MOBA Spell System MP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SUPPORT] MOBA Spell System MP

Click image for larger version  Name:	SpellSystemMP_Small.png Views:	2 Size:	472.5 KB ID:	1559367

This is a thread support of MOBA Spell System Multiplayer. You can ask me here about system and i will try answer as soon as possible.

With MOBA Spell System MP you can create spells and items in MOBA or RPG style. The are many functions to provide you easy customize different kind of spells. System is easy to set up, so you can implement it in your own game without any problems. It contains different types of system, such as Item, Shop, Spell, Hero states and stats. Also full multiplayer support!

Features:
    • Shop system
    • Item system
    • Spell system
    • Level and experience system
    • Drag and drop

Details:
    • Full multiplayer support
    • 2 blueprint actor components
    • 6 enumerations
    • 12 structures
    • 22 blueprint actors (with templates and other)
    • Blueprint masters: spell, item, buff
    • 4 data tables
    • 12 textures
    • 3 materials
    • Different types of cast system
    • Cooldown system
    • Spell homing and landing systems
    • Custom cursor
    • Damage and respawn system
    • Experience system
    • Shop system (inventory, backpack, stash, quick buy panel)
    • Character stats: HP, MP, Experience
    • PDF file with instructions

Links:
    Last edited by Newsensys; 12-21-2018, 02:17 PM.

Hey, what is the best way to disable only the owning players "stat bar" that appears over your head? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Regentlord View Post
      Hey, what is the best way to disable only the owning players "stat bar" that appears over your head? Thanks.
      Hello.
      You can try this way.
      Give me answer if it that what you need.
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, that seems to do what I needed.

Comment

Hmmm... after further testing this method seems to fail everyone once in a while.

Blueprint Runtime Error: "Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_GetUserWidgetObject_ReturnValue". Blueprint: BP_MasterCharacter Function: Execute Ubergraph BP Master Character Graph: EventGraph Node: Set Visibility

Comment

Originally posted by Regentlord View Post
            Hmmm... after further testing this method seems to fail everyone once in a while.

Blueprint Runtime Error: "Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_GetUserWidgetObject_ReturnValue". Blueprint: BP_MasterCharacter Function: Execute Ubergraph BP Master Character Graph: EventGraph Node: Set Visibility
            Ok, second way is create the actor variable in the WB_GameplayStatsBar and add logic from 1st screeshot. Then add logic from second screenshot in the BP_MasterCharacter. I think it will help you!)
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, that seems to work much better.

Comment

Setting Net PktLag=200 makes the game almost unplayable. The camera and the character bounce too much (when moving). It is bad even when set on 50. Removing Component Replication from the capsule component on character solves this issue, but then the character doesn't face the direction of casting. This is much better, but still not right. Can you solve this or point me somewhere?
                Hello, good question! You can disable replication in capsule component and add new event in the BP_MainActor, that will calls on all clients (set Event Replicates to Multicast). Then call this event in the function RotateCharacterToLocation in the BP_MainActor.
                Attached Files

Comment

For some reason the character will not move, even though I've got your controller and pawn selected.

Comment

Originally posted by Nosh88 View Post
                    For some reason the character will not move, even though I've got your controller and pawn selected.
                    Hi, check if you have next settings in Project Settings -> Input.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Newsensys View Post

Hi, check if you have next settings in Project Settings -> Input.
                      That's been in the input settings
                      Edit: I fixed it. For some reason the pawn wasn't flagged as valid.
                      Last edited by Nosh88; 03-12-2019, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Hello, how i can add another stats e.g. "Armour" in this plugin? I'm trying add another pin to Switch on E_MainStats but this option is blocked

Comment

Originally posted by Gapinszczator View Post
                          Hello, how i can add another stats e.g. "Armour" in this plugin? I'm trying add another pin to Switch on E_MainStats but this option is blocked
                          Hi, there are different ways to realize it. I need to know, do you want to add a new stat bar with armor?
                          If no, the better way to realize an others stats, the better way will create a new structure with all stats that you want to add and then calculate damage depend on these values.

Comment

Hi, there are different ways to realize it. I need to know, do you want to add a new stat bar with armor?
                            If no, the better way to realize an others stats, the better way will create a new structure with all stats that you want to add and then calculate damage depend on these values.
                            Thanks, i will create a new structure

Comment

Hello, please answer, When you reduce the game window in Windows, then client hud shift left. what to do? Also, hook does not work for the client. He can't hit the creep. Also at the client, when using the first skill, when the ball flies, it passes through the walls. Although the server is all right flies ...
                              Last edited by Pangsuper; 05-17-2019, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X