Trees and plants for Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cultusfit View Post
    Noticed you had talked with some people about moving it to regular billboards and such. Do you have a specific link to those directions or anything? I Will be needing some very dark nights in my game so emissives are not the best.
    We added a new section "F.A.Q". In the new section, we will publish answers to arising questions.
    Added answer to the question about dynamic lighting for billboards.
    >Our Assets, ArtStation, YouTube<

Comment

Hi, I am looking for a way to create large forests for a flight sim type of game on PC using 4.22, would you recommend this asset or your other asset Forest Trees Plants and Grass for Games ?

Player will also be able to walk around so decent quality at close distance would be better....

thanks

Fred

Hobby developer in several helicopter related projects, training as helicopter pilot - Currently developing an helicopter sim in UE 4

Comment

Originally posted by fred64 View Post
        Hi, I am looking for a way to create large forests for a flight sim type of game on PC using 4.22, would you recommend this asset or your other asset Forest Trees Plants and Grass for Games ?

Player will also be able to walk around so decent quality at close distance would be better....

thanks

Fred

Hello! "Forest Trees Plants and Grass for Games" does not contain top-view billboards and can be heavy for large forests. "Trees and plants for Mobile" includes good top-view billboards. They are great for large forests, backgrounds and are very simple. You can adjust the distance to load billboards with console commands. They look good near. But first of all, the content is focused on mobile devices. If you are satisfied with the visual quality close, I advise you to take "Trees and plants for Mobile". Check out all the screenshots and videos to see if it suits you or not.
        >Our Assets, ArtStation, YouTube<

Comment

Working...
        X