Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, so, how can I save a player's progress here? Thanks

Comment

Good question. We need a save / load system!

Comment

Hi,

How do I design a mission with multiple end result instead of just one "Mission Finished" option? For example, the mission will need to have multiple outcomes states based on what the character did, such as Win, Time Out, Partial Complete, and Failed, etc, and with each outcome the character will get different rewards and display different finishing text on screen.

Comment

Quick question: I followed your tutorial doc for setting up characters using this mission plug in, and I have these two errors:

Blueprint Runtime Error: "Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_Get_Objective_Manager_Objective". Blueprint: BP_MasterManager Function: Execute Ubergraph BP Master Manager Graph: EventGraph Node: Assign Manager Actor

and

Blueprint Runtime Error: "Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_Get_Objective_Manager_Objective". Blueprint: BP_MasterMainMission Function: Execute Ubergraph BP Master Main Mission Graph: EventGraph Node: Assign NPCs

Comment

Hello everyone, i hope you all are okay and sorry for the late reply. I have been working on a personal project lately

Originally posted by Codename404 View Post
            Hi, so, how can I save a player's progress here? Thanks
            Save system will be implemented in V4 and will be easy to implement to V3. I just need a little bit time to finish the game that i’ve been working on. Thank you for your patience

Originally posted by hooraypublic View Post
            Hi,

How do I design a mission with multiple end result instead of just one "Mission Finished" option? For example, the mission will need to have multiple outcomes states based on what the character did, such as Win, Time Out, Partial Complete, and Failed, etc, and with each outcome the character will get different rewards and display different finishing text on screen.
            Hello, the rewarding part is completely up to you. You will nerd to build your own reward system inside of the mission component. You can add your logic right after ‘Give Rewards’ event. Other than that there are options to set the time for the quest so ‘time out’ is possible. However you can use Mission Finished event for your own purposes. Because it has a boolean input which you can controll to make mission failed or succeed.

Originally posted by LuckyDuck12 View Post
            Quick question: I followed your tutorial doc for setting up characters using this mission plug in, and I have these two errors:

Blueprint Runtime Error: "Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_Get_Objective_Manager_Objective". Blueprint: BP_MasterManager Function: Execute Ubergraph BP Master Manager Graph: EventGraph Node: Assign Manager Actor

and

Blueprint Runtime Error: "Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_Get_Objective_Manager_Objective". Blueprint: BP_MasterMainMission Function: Execute Ubergraph BP Master Main Mission Graph: EventGraph Node: Assign NPCs
            Hi, i think the problem is that you forgot to add BP_MasterManager to your persistent level. Once you do that everything should be fine. Let me know how it goes.

Thanks!

Advanced Mission And Notification System V3 - Advanced Inventory And Weapon System - Advanced Safe Zone - Root Motion Controller Framework

Comment

[QUOTE=

Hi, i think the problem is that you forgot to add BP_MasterManager to your persistent level. Once you do that everything should be fine. Let me know how it goes.

Thanks!

[/QUOTE]

I do have the Master Manager in my persistent level. Does this mean I need to use more than one level? I'm trying to run missions in the same level as the BP_MasterManager.

Comment

Originally posted by nickstruyf View Post
                I've merged this 2 times, one implementation with a fresh Third Person Template and one with a new AdvancedLocomotion System V3 template and in both versions the framerate keeps slowly dropping to below 10fps. Before implementing the framerate was at a steady 100fps. I did it multiple times so I'm not sure what goes wrong, any Idea's?
                I have the same problem. Even at the start of demo level when you accept the mission, fps suddenly drops to 80-90 and at the end of level, it drop to below 20fps.

Comment

Originally posted by scratscrat View Post

I have the same problem. Even at the start of demo level when you accept the mission, fps suddenly drops to 80-90 and at the end of level, it drop to below 20fps.
                  Hello, unfortunately there is something wrong with the screen markers and it causing to bottleneck in 4.22

I’m truly sorry for that but i promise it will be fixed in next update. Thank you for your understanding. Kind Regards
                  Advanced Mission And Notification System V3 - Advanced Inventory And Weapon System - Advanced Safe Zone - Root Motion Controller Framework

Comment

I'm getting the same stuff, I integrated the pack in another level w/ a new character and tested with a custom new marked and all went good, as I tried to add the blueActor Misson char it stated this same error:

and

How do I add BP_MasterManager to your persistent level? Just drop it on the level?
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by LeRovel; 08-25-2019, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LeRovel View Post
                      I'm getting the same stuff, I integrated the pack in another level w/ a new character and tested with a custom new marked and all went good, as I tried to add the blueActor Misson char it stated this same error:

and

How do I add BP_MasterManager to your persistent level? Just drop it on the level?
                      Yes you have to drop it on to the level, if you are using world composition it should be in persistent level. Also don't forget to assign the blue actor to your character bp's mission component as default mission markers.

Comment

Two Questions, number one will there be the possibility to have Dialogue Choices in the next update? because that would be super frcking awesome and how can i untrack a quest, without it being reset? So for example my quest is kill 3 orange and 4 green enemies, i then kill 2 orange enemies and untrack the Quest and currently the Counters reset, how can i get rid of this and save the progress upon unequipping

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                        X