[SUPPORT] Advanced Mission And Notification System V3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Hi, Congratz for your wonderful asset. I' found the example maps in AdvancedMissionSys\Demo\UnrealEngine4\ThirdPersonBP\Maps. It will be really interesting to play and inspect them.

Thanks a lot!
    Last edited by arico; 06-06-2019, 09:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Golskila View Post
    Hello, I want use my exp/health system, is possible change the system to my exp system? if is, where can i change?
    Please search for ‘Give Rewards’ event in BP_MissionComponent. This is the place that you can put your own logic.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey! It is easy to add the whole objectives list to there but i don’t know what makes an objective ‘current one’ in multiple objectives. So it is possible but in a different way

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi is this possible to add to you're Quest Logs?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello, I want use my exp/health system, is possible change the system to my exp system? if is, where can i change?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you! That would be great to share with everyone.
    I did apply myself from the e-mail that got. It was quite surprising

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'll try to figure it out and I'll keep you updated with possible solutions so you might implement it for everyone!
    By the way: did unreal contact you for the free assets of the month program or did you apply yourself? Greetings !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by nickstruyf View Post
    Is it possible to navigate the quest-widget with controller?
    Unfortunately there isn’t any functionality for that. But it doesn’t mean it’s impossible.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is it possible to navigate the quest-widget with controller?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by LordEggi2 View Post
    Hi, i was just playin around with the System. As i added my Character to a new world and possessed it via the set cinematic mode and possess nodes but it didnt work. Do you know why? in the Third Person Demo level it worked perfectly. Would be awesome if you could help me.
    Thanks
    Hey! You know there is a node called 'Create Mission UI' and it needs to be triggered on begin play. As far as i understand you are possessing your character after a while. So that means the component have no idea about your pawn. One thing you might want to try is setting the references right after you possess the pawn.

Please feel free to join to discord channel if you have any further questions.
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi, i was just playin around with the System. As i added my Character to a new world and possessed it via the set cinematic mode and possess nodes but it didnt work. Do you know why? in the Third Person Demo level it worked perfectly. Would be awesome if you could help me.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Mission And Notification System V3 is now available on Marketplace with 40% discount!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just released a new update for this system. You guys can check it on marketplace for new features and watch the new video. I also prepared a documentation. Thank you all! Please let me know if you have any questions about it:

Marketplace Link

Documentation

Demo Video:

Some of the new features;
    • System uses Data Tables and you don't even need to check blueprints to create a mission.
    • Unlimited possibilities for a mission.
    • Each of the marker can be set as compass or screen markers.
    • Kill, Kill Groups, Kill Monsters, Collect, Reach and Interact objective types with dialogue system.
    • Main, side and overlap mission actors with multiple/single mission layouts.
    • Supports World Composition. (Uses unique names)
    • It has own dialogue system. Supports Sounds, Subtitles and sequences. Fully customisable! ( With skip sequence feature )
    • Tons of widgets that you can call where ever you like and each one of them are fully customisable.
    • All of the widgets of a mission can be re-design with the variables in Data Tables. (Colors, layouts, texts)
    • This pack also has XP and Level system. Every XP that you get from missions will make your character level up. (Modular)
    • Monster and collectable markers are distance sensitive. Which means you can show/hide them depends on the distance. Also can be add as compass or screen markers.
    • For global notifications (New Location Discovered Example) all you need to do is creating a child Blueprint and set variables from defaults
    • You can create Special Areas to change compass color with dynamic background.
    • Also you can add Landmarks to your compass just by adding Landmark Blueprint in to world. It will be automatically added to the compass.
    • Reward system with XP and Gold, Coin or whatever you call
    • And ofcourse there are more but it’s really hard to remember

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Ricon Studio View Post
    Looking good! would it be easy to integrate this in Character Interaction? https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...er-interaction
    Thanks! Got new updates besides this post. And about your question, yes actualy it’s really easy to integrate. All you need to do is add ‘Mission Component’ to character and call some events on begin play and on mouse inputs. Other than that there is only 1 ‘Cast to’ event to change.

There is actualy a tutorial video for old version of this project but most of the process is the same. Let me know if you need to know more and don’t forget to join our discord channel.

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looking good! would it be easy to integrate this in Character Interaction? https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...er-interaction

Leave a comment:

Working...
X