No announcement yet.

[SUPPORT] Advanced Mission And Notification System V3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mission And Notification System V3 is now available on Marketplace with 40% discount!
    Advanced Mission And Notification System V3 - Advanced Inventory And Weapon System - Advanced Safe Zone - Root Motion Controller Framework

Comment

Hi, i was just playin around with the System. As i added my Character to a new world and possessed it via the set cinematic mode and possess nodes but it didnt work. Do you know why? in the Third Person Demo level it worked perfectly. Would be awesome if you could help me.
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by LordEggi2 View Post
        Hi, i was just playin around with the System. As i added my Character to a new world and possessed it via the set cinematic mode and possess nodes but it didnt work. Do you know why? in the Third Person Demo level it worked perfectly. Would be awesome if you could help me.
        Thanks
        Hey! You know there is a node called 'Create Mission UI' and it needs to be triggered on begin play. As far as i understand you are possessing your character after a while. So that means the component have no idea about your pawn. One thing you might want to try is setting the references right after you possess the pawn.

Please feel free to join to discord channel if you have any further questions.
        Thanks!
        Advanced Mission And Notification System V3 - Advanced Inventory And Weapon System - Advanced Safe Zone - Root Motion Controller Framework

Comment

Is it possible to navigate the quest-widget with controller?

Comment

Originally posted by nickstruyf View Post
            Is it possible to navigate the quest-widget with controller?
            Unfortunately there isn’t any functionality for that. But it doesn’t mean it’s impossible.

Comment

I'll try to figure it out and I'll keep you updated with possible solutions so you might implement it for everyone!
              By the way: did unreal contact you for the free assets of the month program or did you apply yourself? Greetings !

Comment

Thank you! That would be great to share with everyone.
                I did apply myself from the e-mail that got. It was quite surprising

Comment

Hello, I want use my exp/health system, is possible change the system to my exp system? if is, where can i change?

Comment

Hi is this possible to add to you're Quest Logs?

Comment

Hey! It is easy to add the whole objectives list to there but i don’t know what makes an objective ‘current one’ in multiple objectives. So it is possible but in a different way

Comment

Originally posted by Golskila View Post
                        Hello, I want use my exp/health system, is possible change the system to my exp system? if is, where can i change?
                        Please search for ‘Give Rewards’ event in BP_MissionComponent. This is the place that you can put your own logic.

Comment

Hi, Congratz for your wonderful asset. I' found the example maps in AdvancedMissionSys\Demo\UnrealEngine4\ThirdPersonBP\Maps. It will be really interesting to play and inspect them.

Thanks a lot!
                          Last edited by arico; 06-06-2019, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocte Studios View Post

Please search for ‘Give Rewards’ event in BP_MissionComponent. This is the place that you can put your own logic.

Thank you, one last question, after apply the quest system i cant click on my main widget anymore, do you have any idea why it did stop working?

It shows the widget but I can not interact with it

Comment

Here is an easy solution for that. Open BP_MissionComponent. You will see ‘Ser Default Arrays’ collapsed node. Inside of that change the Add To Viewport node’s Z-index to something negative value. That should fix your problem

Comment

Originally posted by Nocte Studios View Post

Hey! You know there is a node called 'Create Mission UI' and it needs to be triggered on begin play. As far as i understand you are possessing your character after a while. So that means the component have no idea about your pawn. One thing you might want to try is setting the references right after you possess the pawn.

Please feel free to join to discord channel if you have any further questions.
                                Thanks!
                                Thanks for the answer and i kinda solved the issue now but only kinda. I used the Create Mission UI in the Level Blueprint and now it works but it doesnt work in my player bp because i posses my player in the BP. So my question now would be, does it work to let the Create Mission UI be created in the Level BP or does it have to be the Player Bp

Comment

Working...
                                X