How to submit assets to Marketplace

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to submit assets to Marketplace

I have been trying to find clear and up to date instructions on how exactly do I submit assets to the marketplace. I can only find outdated ones.
    Could someone make a step-by-step guide on how to do this?

At the top right of this page you should see your username, if you click on that you can select the seller option. There it will require you to set up a seller profile (name, email address, banking information, etc) and once that is done, you will be able to access the seller profile portal and upload assets to be reviewed.
    Stylized Low Poly Environment
    Stylized Low Poly Pine Forest
    Stylized Low Poly Buildings
    First Person Horror Template

Comment

Originally posted by Shirk View Post
      At the top right of this page you should see your username, if you click on that you can select the seller option. There it will require you to set up a seller profile (name, email address, banking information, etc) and once that is done, you will be able to access the seller profile portal and upload assets to be reviewed.
      Thank you for this. But I cant find any current instructions or tutorials as far as I can find on how exactly do I prepare and upload assets to be reviewed. I can only find outdated information.
      Could someone outline the steps to me? I really think youtube tutorial would be in order.

Comment

Working...
      X