Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Support] RPMSF - Multiplayer Shooter Framework. 8 game modes.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[RELEASED] [Support] RPMSF - Multiplayer Shooter Framework. 8 game modes.

Hello everyone.

I would like to present my new multiplayer shooter template - RPMSF

MarketPlace Link

I removed melee weapons and bonuses from marketplace version because I couldn't fix some problems with animations. Write to one of my emails and I will send you all bonuses and project version with melee weapons.

Support channels:

Discord Support channel: https://discord.gg/ZgdQvrw
    Support emails: bv01d7@gmail.com, lexdvis777@gmail.com

Videos:

DESCRIPTION

This multiplayer shooter template includes everything you need to create your own multiplayer shooter game prototype as quickly as possible.
    Template is intended for fast prototyping, fast game modes creation and mostly concentrated on the global game logic.

With this template you can create simple game modes like DeathMatch, game modes with many teams and many rounds and even game modes with multistage rounds.

I think the most interesting feature of this project is the teams system - change just one variable and you can have 2, 5, 10, 50 different teams.

Also, you will get 3 my previous projects for free:

1 - https://sellfy.com/p/Lwy9/
    2 - https://sellfy.com/p/rS6H/
    3 - https://sellfy.com/p/pX4O/

FEATURES
    • Highly customizable and flexible architecture
    • 100% Blueprint.
    • 8 game modes. All game modes are independent from each other. All game modes work with listen and dedicated servers.
    • Teams system - change just one variable and you can have as many teams as you want (for example in Battle Royale game mode, in DUO mode are 50 teams)
    • Player class system. Three classes: Assault, Medic and Sniper
    • Spectator mode. After death player can watch for other players
    • 2 lobby types - Classic UI lobby and lobby hub location
    • Map vote system.
    • Projectile based weapons – Pick up, Equip, Holster, Drop
    • Melee weapons
    • Permanent damage system and health regeneration
    • Configurable weapons (damage, effects, sound, kills log icon, etc)
    • Configurable game mode options: round time, friendly fire, allowed classes, etc.
    • Battle Royale with solo, duo, squad x4, 50x50 game modes + plane and moving barrier

8 GAME MODES!
    1. DeathMatch
    2. Team DeathMatch
    3. Classic
    4. Capture The Flag
    5. Asymmetrical game mode example
    6. Multistage rounds game mode example
    7. Fast Battle Royale
    8. Battle Royale - solo, duo, squad x4, 50x50 game modes

UI
    • Main Menu (host game, server browser, quick play)
    • Lobby widget - player class selection, chat, team change
    • In-Game Menu
    • Player HUD
    • Observer HUD
    • Kills log with headshot indicator and weapon icons
    • Scoreboard – Teams score, player's kills, deaths, ping, etc. Players are sorted by score
    • Round Finish Screen – shows winner player or winner team.
    • Map vote widget

TECHNICAL DETAILS

Number of Blueprints: 83
    Widget blueprints: 27
    Maps: 7
    Engine Compatibility: 4.19+
    Supported Platforms – PC / Windows
    Important/Additional Notes: This is a Blueprint project. It’s recommended to use this as a base for your project.
    Last edited by bv01d; 08-17-2018, 02:27 AM.
    [MARKETPLACE] RPMSF - Flexible Multiplayer Shooter Framework - 7 game modes + Battle Royale (solo, duo, squad x4, 50x50).

[FREE]- Melee Weapon Tracing System (multiplayer support)

Template architecture:

Click image for larger version

Name:	How-template-works.png
Views:	1
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	1506052​​​​​​​
    [MARKETPLACE] RPMSF - Flexible Multiplayer Shooter Framework - 7 game modes + Battle Royale (solo, duo, squad x4, 50x50).

Comment

Hi, i am interested in buying this framework, as a start for my project. I wanted to ask you two questions only:

- does it include all the server management and stuff from Multiplayer Shooter Template v2 + Dedicated Servers Manager + 5 game modes - DM,TDM,Classic, BR, MBR

- also you say that we get the other 3 projects for free. When I buy this on sellfy, you are going to allow me download them or send links ?

Thanks and have a great day.

Comment

server manager is not included into RPMSF template. It as a bad solution.

But you will get old project with server manager for free.

Bonus projects are located in the RPMSF archive.

Comment

Ok thank you. Already got it. About the server - what approach would you suggest?

Comment

RPMSF template just has been released!

Comment

Originally posted by furiozo View Post
              Ok thank you. Already got it. About the server - what approach would you suggest?
              You can use VaREST plugin and write server info into some database at server start. And then you need to give players ability to get that servers list from a database and connect to a server.
              Maybe you need something like "master server". It's a difficult topic, I can't help with that.

Comment

if we already bought the template previously why do we have to buy it again now that its fully released?

Comment

Originally posted by Radzyne View Post
                  if we already bought the template previously why do we have to buy it again now that its fully released?
                  No, you don't have to.

You may read about youtube and marketplace version differences at discord, #welcome channel - https://discord.gg/ZgdQvrw

Comment

Real class work what you have done @ bv01d.
                    But I noticed what in the lobby, the map name is not transferred to the lobby.
                    Sorry my English not good

Comment

The best asset in all this Forum and big thanks for helping me out making crazy cool game, saving my not so important buy anywhy time.

Comment

Loving this so far and have just run into my first issue: It seems like Q is hardcoded to the Q keyboard event rather than being mapped in input. I can't find where it is and I need to change it. What blueprint is it in?

Comment

Hi bv01d
                          Can you tell us what is the difference between this paid marketpalce asset and your latest free v2 one?

Comment

Working...
                          X