Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    An update regarding the WW2 Asset pack.

The Thompson and M1911 were rejected from the Marketplace as there was not enough content in the pack. This means that rather than submitting weapons individually to the Marketplace I will be submitting the final pack. Please visit my Gumroad if you would like to purchase the weapons individually in the meantime: https://gumroad.com/neapolitanstudios

In other news, the M3 Grease Gun has been completed! Next on the list is the M1 Garand followed by the M1 Carbine. Once these are completed I will submit the completed pack to the Unreal Marketplace for approval.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    it's amazing!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The M1911 has been submitted to the Asset Store! Work is now underway on the M3 Grease Gun!

Click image for larger version

Name:	m1911promo.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	120.7 KB
ID:	1501560

Leave a comment:

• replied
    While we wait for marketplace approval, I have uploaded the Thompson to Sketchfab: https://skfb.ly/6A7SN

Work is also underway on the M1911, which will hopefully be submitted to the Marketplace late this week/early next week.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Neapolitan Studios - 3D Asset Packs

Neapolitan Studios - 3D Asset Packs

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently working on several 3D asset packs for the Unreal Marketplace. I've created this thread for support/requests and updates on our work.

I am currently working on a pack of WW2 - era US weapons. They are highly detailed, realistic PBR models, designed for PC/Console and VR.​

___________________________________________________________________________________

Submitted to Marketplace:
    M1911A1 Pistol (awaiting approval)

Click image for larger version  Name:	m1911promo.jpg Views:	2 Size:	120.7 KB ID:	1501557

Includes the following:
    - M1911A1 Pistol
    - Magazine
    - .45 ACP cartridge, with bullet and casing.
    - Movable trigger, hammer and top casing.

Specifications:
    - 11.5k Triangles
    - 4k PBR (Metalness) textures.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Submitted to Marketplace:
    M1A1 Thompson Sub-Machine Gun (awaiting approval)

Click image for larger version  Name:	thompsonpromo.jpg Views:	1 Size:	106.2 KB ID:	1501558

Includes the following:
    - M1A1 Thompson
    - 20 Round Box Magazine
    - 30 Round Box Magazine
    - .45 ACP cartridge, with bullet and casing.
    - Movable bolt, switches and strap buckles.

Specifications:
    - 12.7k Triangles
    - 4k PBR (Metalness) textures.

Currently working on:
    M3 Grease Gun

Near Future:
    More US weapons - I'm planning on having 7 in my completed pack.

Beyond:
    German Weapon Pack

Subscribe to this thread for updates, or follow me on social media for more updates!​
    Last edited by tanka2d; 08-03-2018, 11:30 PM.
Working...
X