Smooth Sync: Sync your Transforms Smoothly across the network

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samuel Brunner
    Smooth Sync will only replicate the position of replicated objects. It won't spawn anything.
    Sync your transforms Smoothly across the network.

Comment

tschmi22
      Sorry I don't know of any way. You can try to copy and paste the code out into new scripts that you make in your projects though.

Comment

Hey fuestrine - love this plugin. It's working very well. I have an issue, however, I'm hoping we can resolve. I've set up a root motion character and I've plugged in the smooth motion component. Almost everything works brilliantly right 'out of the box', except that when latency scales up, the component seems to fall behind in syncing transforms. So in-engine, I can run from A to B with no ping latency just fine. Add a latency of 500, and the animations will play to move and stop just fine as I'd expect, but the component doesn't start nor stop syncing until almost a full second after the anim events, causing a delay on clients from start, and a 'slide' effect after the player anims appear to stop moving. Thoughts?

Comment

Aeries
          Try increasing the TimeCorrectionSpeed variable. The higher that is, the quicker it will react to changes in latency, too high and it will jitter from normal movement though. Let me know if that helps. If it doesn't, I'll have to try to recreate the scenario and see what I can find.
          Last edited by fuestrine; 08-14-2019, 05:17 PM.

Comment

fuestrine that didn't help. If you like, I can DM you how I created this particular locomotion system and see if you can recreate the issue?

Comment

Aeries
              Sure. Let me know how to recreate it and I'll see what I can find out.

Comment

Working...
              X