No announcement yet.

Transform Tool plugin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've found a critical bug when It comes to the actors.

https://streamable.com/95xee
    Discord: OP #5992

Comment

[QUOTE="ILunin;n1503494"]Do YOU guys wanna have API to implement your OWN gizmos for in-game editors?? Have a look at some early prototyping of runtime module

When will this come out? Can't wait to have it.

Comment

I think it will be done in a couple of months or sooner!

Comment

Have a look guys Tested on android too!
          Last edited by ILunin; 11-16-2018, 09:48 AM.

Comment

I've been looking for an easy way to add "polar coordinate" type gizmo for relative transforms to keep actors on the surface of a sphere. I want Z to be elevation from parent center, and X and Y to go along longitude and latitude. Would this API give me a leg up in this endeavour?

Comment

Originally posted by Saveremreve View Post
              I've been looking for an easy way to add "polar coordinate" type gizmo for relative transforms to keep actors on the surface of a sphere. I want Z to be elevation from parent center, and X and Y to go along longitude and latitude. Would this API give me a leg up in this endeavour?
              I absolutely with Saveremreve with this question - need coordinates system where "X" and "Y" vecotrs are dynamic calculated from current height "Z", taking it as a sphere radius. Not just walking - flying around spheres on different altitudes. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Saveremreve View Post
                There is no polar coordinates. Read this for details https://80.lv/articles/runtime-trans...-tool-for-ue4/

In the near future I am going to record videos with explanations and examples. As well as example project

Comment

Originally posted by ILunin View Post
                  Have a look guys Tested on android too!
                  Hey there, this looks very good. How is the development for runtime gizmo going? When will you include this in your plugin?

Comment

Originally posted by Monster1234 View Post

Hey there, this looks very good. How is the development for runtime gizmo going? When will you include this in your plugin?
                    You already can use it in runtime. I haven't done the documentation and tutorials yet. Here is the example project for 4.21 ( https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zK...Pl8xW6N05gw3_h )

There are 3 base actor classes for gizmos Click image for larger version

Name:	UE4Editor_20190222_124749.png
Views:	1
Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	1587581. And probably i will add a bunch of features and examples, also probably scale gizmo base class is redundant. Take a look in example project, feel free to ask details.

Comment

Hey, Thanks for making this plugin, Ill check it out tommorow. Does it also have angle snapping?

Comment

You already can use it in runtime. I haven't done the documentation and tutorials yet. Here is the example project for 4.21 ( https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zK...Pl8xW6N05gw3_h )

There are 3 base actor classes for gizmos Click image for larger version

Name:	UE4Editor_20190222_124749.png
Views:	1
Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	1587581. And probably i will add a bunch of features and examples, also probably scale gizmo base class is redundant. Take a look in example project, feel free to ask details.
                        I advice you to update the description page of your project to include runtime.

For me it's really crucial and i only bought your plugin because of runtime, but i had to look at the forums to know that your plugin support runtime. But i don't know if most people would bother checking the forums.

Comment

I've bought your system, could you please provide a tutorial on how to implement it at runtime for actors.

Comment

Originally posted by IronSuit View Post
                            I've bought your system, could you please provide a tutorial on how to implement it at runtime for actors.
                            I'm a bit busy now, sorry. I will make video tutorials and text version. Now your best option is to check example project i've provided, you will find basic setup there

Comment

I'm a bit busy now, sorry. I will make video tutorials and text version. Now your best option is to check example project i've provided, you will find basic setup there
                              that's not really helpful, I'll do what i could.

Comment

Still No tutorial to setup Runtime Gizmos? It's really hard even after following your example project.

Comment

Working...
                                X