Add Product page freezes indefinetely when Submitting or Saving Changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add Product page freezes indefinetely when Submitting or Saving Changes

Hey there! For some reason I cant seem to submit my product for evaluation. I enter in all the information required and I am able to see a preview of it but whenever I click Submit for Approval or Save Changes, the page freezes and never unfreezes. Is this happening to anyone else? Do I need to sell this product on another account?

Hey AerialAyce, thanks for flagging this up. If you haven't tried on Google Chrome yet, please give that a try. If issues persist, please email marketplace-support@unrealengine.com with a more detailed description of the steps you took just before clicking SAVE CHANGES or SUBMIT FOR APPROVAL along with any warnings or errors that are displayed in the Chrome Dev console (by pressing Ctrl+Shift+J). Also, if possible, please provide a screen-captured video of the issue occurring.
    Last edited by Monomyth; 05-07-2018, 10:16 AM.

Comment

sigh.. this still happens and it happens A LOT. I'm using Google Chrome

Comment

Same here with firefox, the issue for me is usually due to the screenshots upload, if I load in like 10 screenshots and click save changes, the page hang on saving forever.
        To avoid the issue, I usually load only one screenshot, thumbnail and featured image, so I am able to save my draft, after that I upload in group of three the remaining screenshots.
        This is a workaround.

Comment

Working...
        X