No announcement yet.

Modular Medieval NPC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just bought the asset pack with unreal 4.25. I was happy to hear that the female models were working with the epic skeleton.

First, I noticed that the run animation that comes with the female has a thigh that looks wonky while animating. I've attached a screenshot. This is from the included with the asset pack run animation with no modifications.

The second thing I noticed is that when I retargeted animation from an epic skeleton to the female, the fingers got very messed up.

This mess up is not present in the male characters when retargeting to them.

I make a game where male characters and female characters are equally represented so it's critical both are working correctly.

I appreciate your work here.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Shock View Post
      I'm getting some off edge glow effects on fe_citezen_03 - at the edge of the hat and around the eyes. It does not show too strongly in the image here but when I'm up close in VR its is very evident. Its like there is a light inside her which is leaking out.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	hateyes.png Views:	25 Size:	496.7 KB ID:	1763287

Around the eyes is an tearline material, it case you run into issues with VR rendering feel free to remove the material from the SK mesh component.
      Regarding the hat glowing edge: Id looks like the fresnel node is producing here some strange results: Could you please unplug the fresnel and replace MF_RGBA_Multiplier in roughness on Material: M_base. Let us know if that works better for you.

Yes, we have a discord channel: https://discord.gg/tBZE47

Originally posted by Octave View Post
      I just bought the asset pack with unreal 4.25. I was happy to hear that the female models were working with the epic skeleton.

The second thing I noticed is that when I retargeted animation from an epic skeleton to the female, the fingers got very messed up.

I appreciate your work here.
      Hey Octave,

thanks for pointing that issue out, looks like a little skinning but slipped through our hands.
      Thigh is fixed and female finger issue should come from wrong retargeting options. Please sent me a mail ill give you usasset to replace.
      Last edited by PolyPhorie; 05-24-2020, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X