Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Bioware View Post
    i think there is a bug if u pick up ranged weapon an attach the attachments to the weapon an grab a melee weapon an switch between them the attachments disappear is this happening for anyone?
    Copy this image to fix it, disconnect the attachments variable from the cast node and use the attachments pin from the Get node.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok thanks for letting me know, I will look in to that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i think there is a bug if u pick up ranged weapon an attach the attachments to the weapon an grab a melee weapon an switch between them the attachments disappear is this happening for anyone?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    New video Tutorials

Leave a comment:

• replied
    40% OFF SALE

https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...vival-game-kit

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Honestly, I would pay for a "course" on how you made this.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hi how can i add an enemy to my scene?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just wanted to say i'm back. picked up the new system a few days ago. a lot less hassle than integrating the other systems. lots of fun. keep up the great work! and thanks a lot.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    They work in the same way as the survival inventory, you can see examples of them working in showcase level. You can select them to see the settings they are using.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello again I have noticed you have a spawnable items folder with different types of spawnable blueprints in it, how exactly do you use them ? I have your survival inventory system to which has spawnable items that you just place in scene and spawns off the blueprint at that location, but the blueprints from survival game kit doesnt seen to work in the same way or I'm just missing something, turn on spawn item and selected a item but it doesn't do everything thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Update 1.4.5

https://defusestudios.com/support/su...t-patch-notes/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The animations that need to be montages are already montages, the ones that are not need to be animation sequences.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hope it isn't a bother but is it possible to change the Animation Sequences to Montages to support slots and integration of other animation systems? I've tried myself but UE4 crashes.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks your survival kit has saved me a lot of time and work great product

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah that would work fine

Leave a comment:

Working...
X