Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PLUGIN] Savior 3

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by BrUnO XaVIeR View Post
    In plugin source it works because in Build.cs I make Savior2.h header public:
    Code:
    PublicIncludePaths.Add( Path.Combine( ModuleDirectory, "Public" ) );
    And those helper functions for threading, they are static in global scope.
    C++ will inline them even if I didn't ask for it, just like Unreal inlines collapsed graphs.
    Thank you! seriously this plugin has been a fun learning tool. This problem nearly defeated me.

    Comment


      Originally posted by BrUnO XaVIeR View Post
      In plugin source it works because in Build.cs I make Savior2.h header public:
      Code:
      PublicIncludePaths.Add( Path.Combine( ModuleDirectory, "Public" ) );
      And those helper functions for threading, they are static in global scope.
      C++ will inline them even if I didn't ask for it, just like Unreal inlines collapsed graphs.
      Sorry to bug but I just realized I don't know a way around this as the version I've brought over locally no longer uses the plugin build.cs how would I achieve this locally?

      Comment


        I have no idea
        | Savior | USQLite | FSM | Object Pool | Sound Occlusion | Property Transfer | Magic Nodes | MORE |

        Comment


          Hi, I've bought this plugin very long time ago, from some website. I don't remember the name of the website and couldn't find the link on forum page. Could you give me the link so I can log in and download the last version.

          Edit: It was Gumroad I guess. Did you removed your plugin from Gumroad? BrUnO XaVIeR
          Last edited by Emrehan; 09-17-2020, 02:06 PM.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Emrehan View Post
            Hi, I've bought this plugin very long time ago, from some website. I don't remember the name of the website and couldn't find the link on forum page. Could you give me the link so I can log in and download the last version.
            Due to pirates using stolen creditcards to buy it, I don't have a gumroad account anymore.
            I don't know if you can download v1 and v2 from there, but v3 will never be published on Gumroad store.
            | Savior | USQLite | FSM | Object Pool | Sound Occlusion | Property Transfer | Magic Nodes | MORE |

            Comment


              Originally posted by BrUnO XaVIeR View Post

              Due to pirates using stolen creditcards to buy it, I don't have a gumroad account anymore.
              I don't know if you can download v1 and v2 from there, but v3 will never be published on Gumroad store.
              Yeah I finally managed to log in my Gumroad account.

              Do you have any plans to give marketplace access for the people who bought your plugin on Gumroad? I've bought it August 8, 2016. If you don't, it's fine. Just asking.
              Attached Files

              Comment


                Originally posted by Emrehan View Post
                Do you have any plans to give marketplace access for the people who bought your plugin on Gumroad?
                I would like to, but I don't know how that could be done.
                Marketplace store doesn't have any kind of keys to unlock the download for an account. Maybe Epic staff can do something, have to email them.
                | Savior | USQLite | FSM | Object Pool | Sound Occlusion | Property Transfer | Magic Nodes | MORE |

                Comment


                  Hi,
                  I had score value in game instance and I give it "save flag" to get that value for total score. I used save game instance and it was working very well ,after few days I faced an issue. In brief, I can see the score value saved on save file but it's always give zero value in the game play.
                  it just suddenly happened as it was perfectly working before.
                  Please advice
                  thanks

                  Below are three images as below

                  1- From the game play

                  2- This parallels from save file





                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Yagyujubei View Post

                    1- From the game play

                    2- This parallels from save file




                    What are you doing after "Read Slot" node?
                    That node loads the SaveGame object, but it doesn't apply changes to anything yet.


                    You must use "Load Game Instance" node instead:

                    https://brunoxavierleite.github.io/S...eInstance.html

                    This node already makes a call to "Read Slot", so if you use a Read Slot node before this node, the file on disk will be locked from reads and the node will fail.
                    | Savior | USQLite | FSM | Object Pool | Sound Occlusion | Property Transfer | Magic Nodes | MORE |

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by BrUnO XaVIeR View Post

                      What are you doing after "Read Slot" node?
                      That node loads the SaveGame object, but it doesn't apply changes to anything yet.


                      You must use "Load Game Instance" node instead:

                      https://brunoxavierleite.github.io/S...eInstance.html

                      This node already makes a call to "Read Slot", so if you use a Read Slot node before this node, the file on disk will be locked from reads and the node will fail.
                      thank you so much its working.
                      best

                      Comment


                        Hi ,
                        the save and load works fine during gameplay but once I exit the game and enter it again it crashes on startup and I received the message below
                        I did test on mobile and pc package and its the same.
                        could you advice me please.
                        Thanks

                        LoginId:ee7fc34f4e35a93f55c8cf874b0834e6
                        EpicAccountId:cbc9c62ad5e5413cbe49fdc5d216f556

                        Assertion failed: IsInGameThread() [FileD:/Build/++UE4+Licensee/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/CoreUObject/Private/UObject/UObjectGlobals.cpp] [Line: 1066] Unable to load /Engine/Transient. Objects and Packages can only be loaded from the game thread.

                        UE4Editor_Core
                        UE4Editor_Core
                        UE4Editor_CoreUObject
                        UE4Editor_CoreUObject
                        UE4Editor_CoreUObject
                        UE4Editor_CoreUObject
                        UE4Editor_CoreUObject
                        UE4Editor_CoreUObject
                        UE4Editor_CoreUObject
                        UE4Editor_CoreUObject
                        UE4Editor_CoreUObject
                        UE4Editor_CoreUObject
                        UE4Editor_JsonUtilities
                        UE4Editor_JsonUtilities
                        UE4Editor_JsonUtilities
                        UE4Editor_JsonUtilities
                        UE4Editor_JsonUtilities
                        UE4Editor_JsonUtilities
                        UE4Editor_Savior3!Reflector::JSONToFProperty() [D:\Build\++Portal+Promotion\Sync\LocalBuilds\PluginTemp\HostProject\Plugins\Savior\Source\Savior3\Private\Reflector.cpp:930]
                        UE4Editor_Savior3!USavior3::UnpackRecord_Object() [D:\Build\++Portal+Promotion\Sync\LocalBuilds\PluginTemp\HostProject\Plugins\Savior\Source\Savior3\Private\Savior3.cpp:1817]
                        UE4Editor_Savior3!USavior3::LoadGameInstanceSingleTon() [D:\Build\++Portal+Promotion\Sync\LocalBuilds\PluginTemp\HostProject\Plugins\Savior\Source\Savior3\Private\Savior3.cpp:1134]
                        UE4Editor_Savior3!DeserializeGameInstance() [D:\Build\++Portal+Promotion\Sync\LocalBuilds\PluginTemp\HostProject\Plugins\Savior\Source\Savior3\Public\Savior3.h:1728]
                        UE4Editor_Savior3!FAutoDeleteAsyncTask<TASK_DeserializeGameInstance>: : DoWork() [D:\RocketSync\4.25.0-13144385+++UE4+Release-4.25\Working\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Async\AsyncWork.h:100]
                        UE4Editor_Core
                        UE4Editor_Core
                        UE4Editor_Core
                        kernel32
                        ntdll

                        Comment


                          Email me the logs and screenshots of your node graphs.
                          | Savior | USQLite | FSM | Object Pool | Sound Occlusion | Property Transfer | Magic Nodes | MORE |

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by BrUnO XaVIeR View Post
                            Email me the logs and screenshots of your node graphs.
                            hi,
                            I sent you the email.
                            thank you so much

                            Comment


                              Hi again!

                              Am I missing something or does this not handle FStruct with Array of FStruct? Is it not recursive? I'm on 4.24 version. Looking over the code for loading JSon into UProperty I track it to here

                              Code:
                              if (!FJsonObjectConverter::JsonValueToUProperty(JValue, array_Ptr->Inner, Helper.GetRawPtr(I), 0, SkipFlags))
                              So my UStruct has a Tarray<UStruct> member in it. Doesn't seem to go past this.

                              Comment


                                You can modify source to make it recursive where you need it, but doing that is very very dangerous.
                                | Savior | USQLite | FSM | Object Pool | Sound Occlusion | Property Transfer | Magic Nodes | MORE |

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X