No announcement yet.

[PLUGIN] USQLite

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, your external input just need to know and follow the "syntax".

For example, save a struct to your db then open it on a SQLite explorer... You'll see that the plugin emulates "Json" structs beginning with a "struct>>{" keyword to store and retrieve the struct data into one single cell.

Your external input have to follow the same model otherwise Unreal will consider data corrupt.
    | Finite State Machine | Auto-Save Plugin | USQLite Plugin | Object-Pool Plugin | Sound-Occlusion Plugin | Anti-Cheat Plugin | Property Transfer Tool |

Comment

Thank you for your reply, that worked just fine.
      I am wondering how I can split the array from "[DATABASE] SELECT Row" to get the values?
      Didn't find any instructions for that yet.

Comment

"Immediate Load" nodes will do that for the Actor /Component /Object you want to collect all row values from.
        ​​​​
        | Finite State Machine | Auto-Save Plugin | USQLite Plugin | Object-Pool Plugin | Sound-Occlusion Plugin | Anti-Cheat Plugin | Property Transfer Tool |

Comment

I have been playing around with the plugin and it works fine in the editor. But when I try to build the project I get a ton of errors.
          I can't build the demo project you provided either.
          Any chance you could take a look at that?

Comment

For Unreal 4.21 so far on Marketplace there's binaries only for Windows 32/64.
            Additional platforms, for now, binaries are released for Unreal 4.20 and lower.

-----
            Edit:

There should be binaries for additional platforms now, I've requested an update and Epic seems to have processed it just fine.
            Last edited by BrUnO XaVIeR; 12-07-2018, 11:28 PM.

Comment

No Inserting For Primary key Integer. Tutor please!
              Add to your DB write and read by different operators: int (11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, ALTER TABLE `". $ F. "` ADD `". $ _ POST ['p']. "` INT NOT NULL AFTER `". $ P. "` SELECT * FROM `object` LIMIT 1, SELECT` id` FROM `create` WHERE` idskill` = ". $ _ POST ['UseValue']." AND `Creator` = '". $ Ex [0]. "' AND` use` = 1, SELECT * FROM `link` ORDER BY` id` ASC

Comment

Add column type formula Excel?

Comment

Not happening, sorry.
                  This was built to work with UObjects, to save and load their properties; what you are trying to do is not what this plugin was built for.

Comment

In vain spent on the plugin. I don’t want to make primary key rows because I need complex queries with maximum efficiency for my MMO’s huge database. It so happened that the search is conducted on several integer fields. You have partially read the readings (there is not enough current to add additional WHERE filters, still on SELECT it would be good for a node to output 1 result for WHERE filters (and if there is a method for outputting the enthusiasm “ORDER BY id ASC, etc.”, since the list can be sorted already at the output)). The remaining entry / update / deletion of the node filters WHERE). There are more complex sql building queries, but without them you can write everything. The text above is intended to obtain and record the desired values. If you do not want lags in games, do not use string keys read them longer!
                    Last edited by Dreika; 12-08-2018, 05:17 AM.

Comment

If you build Unreal from source, you can setup a free copy of SQLite source and there you can do anything you want...
                      This plugin is meant to be something else, again, it wasn't built for what you're trying to do.

You could have simply built Unreal form source and enable SQLite in there instead then build your db engine on top of it.
                      What you're asking me to do, is change the whole thing to fit what a free copy of SQLite already does. I won't do that, sorry!

Comment

For me, too complicated with С++. Why do not you compile it, if everything is as simple as you burn and add another type of table that you can work with through the drawings? It is enough to query the output of the nodes with the string and the nodes of the array of strings. The remaining requests are "Execute Command" node.

Comment

I think i'm too much an UE4 beginner to be able to use the plugin with the given examples, docs,and explanations here. And my 1080p screen doesn't help with the video.
                          I'd need a very noob friendly tutorial, or someone to teach me the basics with a very simple Table. A 2x2 receiving datas from 4 boolean cubes, and how to use the nodes, to start with.
                          Then i have a few guessing like should i create a 64 columns table or a 16 that i can save in 4 four different versions, for my different patterns (i build a synth/drum step sequencer). It seems your demo project with the grid of characters is pretty mluch what i'm trying to do, but i couldn't have a complete vision of how it works internally.
                          I can pay for a private help, or if someone is willing to make some shorty tuto.
                          I've spent many hours trying, and i'm (again) stuck ^^
                          http://davidboura.deviantart.com/gallery/
                          https://soundcloud.com/davidboura

Comment

Hello again, I am making good progress with my multiplayer implementation of your plugin, the login/register system is done, the character creation almost done.I have a little request if/when you have time for it.Would it be possible to add the specific nodes(Select column,select all from column, update column) for the " Array" variable?I would very much appreciate if you could help me again.!All the best!

Comment

You lost me on the "for the 'Array' variable"...
                              I need more explanations.

"Update Column" is what 'Immediate Save' does to an UObject or Actor; uploads all its variables.
                              This is why there's no "Update Column" node.

Comment

Sorry if I was ambiguous, I ment the nodes in the picture but column type is "Array" not "Int".

Click image for larger version

Name:	USQLArray.png
Views:	1
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	1561682

Comment

Working...
                                X