Name:	error1.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	713.0 KB
ID:	1817427 Click image for larger version

Name:	errpr2.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	727.7 KB
ID:	1817426

Hi I purchased this item ,and I followed what you tutorial said to do ,and this is the result . Will there be a new tutorial for the changes made since the last video ?! what may i be doing wrong ?! I started new levels just to see and I always got the same result after spline . Any help word be appreciated wonderful plugin great word as its becoming !

Comment

Is this asset unfinished? We were hoping to use the highway system but it looks like there are not enough parts to actually make it a working highway, and no way to transition out of being a 6 lane highway, or make the 6lane highway come to an end without just dead ending and adding a wall at the end?

Not a single person in 17 pages uses the highway parts and only seem to use the basic roads or what?

Comment

TURNER3110LIFE

Hi, what is your landscape quad size? (View Mode->Landscape->Visualizers->Wireframe On Top)

Click image for larger version

Name:	landscape_quads.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	255.8 KB
ID:	1819647
        You may need to increase "Landscape->Deform Width" value. Before applying spline to the landscape.

Comment

MetaGrenade

Hi, all the highway parts that are available are shown on this screenshot. You can also use this tool with any other custom highway assets.

Name:	SRscreenshotcaptionsubset01-1920x1080-0504d2a4aff44779cf267cdce6f3ad2b.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	448.7 KB
ID:	1819655

Comment

hi GlimpseOfDawn this is an excellent product. I can make a my road easily with this.

I just have a Question about modify the road meshes, because my project required me to make a road without a Curb. I modify the road and intersect meshes, but after that the snap tools does not work anymore. I have try several method:

1. UpdateMeshCollision enabled/ disable
            2.Unclamped/Clamped Tangent
            3. I did not try bleprint since i have very limited knowledge about blue print, if the problem is in blue print, can you help me to explain in detail what should I do to fix it?

Just suggestion, it will be great if you can make a FAQ page/ post for your work

Thankyou!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2020-10-13 20.02.01.png Views:	4 Size:	479.7 KB ID:	1821742
            Last edited by Rugnarook; 10-13-2020, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Hi Rugnarook, thank you.

Check if your modified intersection mesh still has correctly oriented left and right Sockets.

Name:	Sockets.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	233.7 KB
ID:	1822215

Yes, it is a great idea, definitely need to assemble a FAQ page.

Comment

Originally posted by GlimpseOfDawn View Post
                TURNER3110LIFE

Hi, what is your landscape quad size? (View Mode->Landscape->Visualizers->Wireframe On Top)

Name:	landscape_quads.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	255.8 KB
ID:	1819647
                You may need to increase "Landscape->Deform Width" value. Before applying spline to the landscape.
                Ok so there is a restriction on the amount that can be used to make the spline work ; Huh I didnt know that .! I see so resolution and vert counts standards should be what exactly ? May you please make a update to your videos when you get the chance ?.

Name:	Screenshot (20).jpg
Views:	28
Size:	734.3 KB
ID:	1823210
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TURNER3110LIFE View Post
                  Ok so there is a restriction on the amount that can be used to make the spline work ; Huh I didnt know that .! I see so resolution and vert counts standards should be what exactly ? May you please make a update to your videos when you get the chance ?.

Name:	Screenshot (20).jpg
Views:	28
Size:	734.3 KB
ID:	1823210

No go still no change !

Name:	Screenshot (21).jpg
Views:	29
Size:	458.6 KB
ID:	1823212

Comment

TURNER3110LIFE

Your landscape quad size is ok.
                    What's your Deform Width value? 270 should be enough for a single lane road. (this value should be set for all roads)

Name:	DeformWidth.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	351.4 KB
ID:	1823723

Comment

We are having issues with the road applying to landscape, we've tried everything, we downloaded the most recent update and we are still having issues. If someone could contact me using discord please that would work the best. Tyler D.#5648

Comment

Working...
                      X