X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am using unreal studio version please update to it

Comment

Originally posted by Azmath View Post
      Hi, unable walk on roads, when i am walking on roads the character falls down please help me
      Try reading previous posts. I posted the solution to your problem about 4 messages above yours and it's been answered several times before. There's also a search function in the forum thread.
      -TorQueMoD
      www.torquemod.com

Comment

Does Snappy Roads recognize Landscape Proxies in World Composition?

I have moved all Landscape Proxies to the Persistent level. However, in the Road > Details > Landscape > Landscape dropdown, only the original Landscape is recognized. Where the road is on the original landscape, [Apply Spline to Landscape] will work. It will not work where the road is over a Landscape Proxy.

Comment

Why is there only one model for the car?@GlimpseOfDawn

Comment

No physics material. Why can't we add our own?
            G Street Games -

Comment

is it possible to disable collision on the cones so they can be knocked around when collided with? Or should I remove the cones from the road spline and add in separate cones?

Comment

Well disabling the collision wouldn’t exactly allow you to collide with them would it?
                You’d either need to make them a static mesh with physics enabled or make them into their own bp with physics enabled. Advantage of their own bp would be that you can play sounds on collision and make changes to the parent without having to re-place them all in the map.
                -TorQueMoD
                www.torquemod.com

Comment

Hi I've recently bought this marketplace item, I was wondering a few things:
                  1) Why does it seem like things that should be buttons (snap, attach, align etc) is checkboxes? Why not just make them editor buttons?
                  2) It says that "Spline Static Mesh" is deprecated, but it seems to still be used in the code and in your tutorials, why?

Comment

Working...
                  X