No announcement yet.

Anti Gravity Racing Kit 2.0.5a

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure, seems like it got lost with the recent forum update:

Click image for larger version  Name:	RM2.PNG Views:	1 Size:	79.2 KB ID:	1671277

With all the details I added recently, I decided this next update willl shift the package from 2.0.X to 2.X for a number of reasons. It will introduce the new features I mentioned above (+ some more I'm currently working on), a new documentation, new marketplace appearance, an updated demo / demo video.

This will be a relatively big update, but the final one introducing new features since I'm very busy with different projects from now on. Forum support and all future engine versions will be still supported in the future.

Free demo available here!

Comment

It would be awesome for testing out track ideas quickly. .

Comment

Is it work for cars?

Hey! Is this system can be work for cars? I can animate the tyres it's not a problem, i have a sci-fi car(it's not flying you can think its formula1 car but on the future) doing like 500-600km/h, if i try to push that speed on default unreal engine physics it's not work well, so i think maybe your vehicle system can be work for that.

Second question, i saw your cockpit design https://www.artstation.com/artwork/rrQE6
        it would be good if you add it to the project for cockpit view!! =)

By the way when you will release the 4.23 Version?

Thank you!

Comment

Hi Supline

The vehicle is not made with tires in mind, so I highly recommend checking out alternatives for now. Tire physics is very important if your car has contact to the ground, because conventional vehicle physics is heavily depending on it. I'm not the designer of the vehicle, and a cockpit view is not planned for now. As soon as the documentation is ready, I can release the new update for UE 4.23.

All the Best,
          Alwin

Free demo available here!

Comment

Working...
          X