Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Character Customizer (Version 4)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Hi Sir!
    I have a problem video link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IBD...ature=youtu.be

    Comment


      Originally posted by TzAurey View Post
      Hi Sir!
      I have a problem video link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IBD...ature=youtu.be
      Incorrect IK setup probably. Can't tell without seeing your animations/animation blueprint.
      Character Customizer

      Comment


        IK? I dont Setup IK. Because I did not see such a thing

        Comment


          Originally posted by mlindborg View Post

          Incorrect IK setup probably. Can't tell without seeing your animations/animation blueprint.
          We do not fully understand it, can you explain more clearly?

          Comment


            Originally posted by Emirhan2516 View Post
            We do not fully understand it, can you explain more clearly?
            No I can't, as I said. Your video/graphs don't show anything. Is it IK aiming or an aim offset? What bones are dysfunctioning?
            Character Customizer

            Comment


              Originally posted by mlindborg View Post

              No I can't, as I said. Your video/graphs don't show anything. Is it IK aiming or an aim offset? What bones are dysfunctioning?

              the bones are working but, Animations like in the video are distorted. What codes should I show?

              Comment


                Originally posted by TzAurey View Post


                the bones are working but, Animations like in the video are distorted. What codes should I show?
                Show me the animation with bones visible
                Character Customizer

                Comment


                  Originally posted by mlindborg View Post

                  Show me the animation with bones visible
                  I shot a video look https://youtu.be/YMMWFGJggzA

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by TzAurey View Post

                    I shot a video look https://youtu.be/YMMWFGJggzA
                    It seems like the twist bones are rotating for some reason. You are retargeting these animations I assume?
                    Character Customizer

                    Comment


                      how do we prevent character body from clipping through the clothing, is the clothes meshes that are not properly weight-blended? this happens to almost of the clothing if you add Click image for larger version

Name:	big-image.png
Views:	66
Size:	76.7 KB
ID:	1812627 muscle...

                      Comment


                        here is the bug on the original marketplace project.. using your own characters... Click image for larger version

Name:	CC_BugWithClothingAndSkin.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	217.5 KB
ID:	1812962

                        Comment


                          Quick question regarding the base mesh, is it two characters, 1 female and 1 male with multiple shapes?

                          and what is the mesh setup, 1 single solid mesh, or is the head and body, or anything else separated?

                          Thanks Inadvanced

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by thelazylion View Post
                            Quick question regarding the base mesh, is it two characters, 1 female and 1 male with multiple shapes?

                            and what is the mesh setup, 1 single solid mesh, or is the head and body, or anything else separated?

                            Thanks Inadvanced
                            Female and Male Meshes are separate. The use different skeletons. (with the main difference being that the female skeleton has an extra socket for her ponytail.) The meshes are one single mesh I.E these are not "Modular Characters" as explained here: https://docs.unrealengine.com/en-US/...ers/index.html Each character comes with it's own Skeleton, LOD0 Mesh, Player Blueprint Class and AnimBP class.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by chrismfftw View Post

                              Female and Male Meshes are separate. The use different skeletons. (with the main difference being that the female skeleton has an extra socket for her ponytail.) The meshes are one single mesh I.E these are not "Modular Characters" as explained here: https://docs.unrealengine.com/en-US/...ers/index.html Each character comes with it's own Skeleton, LOD0 Mesh, Player Blueprint Class and AnimBP class.
                              thanks for the info...
                              Could you clarify the last bit? Each character comes with its own skeleton?
                              does that mean animations need to be retargetted for every character?? Same for the male/female classes?

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by thelazylion View Post

                                thanks for the info...
                                Could you clarify the last bit? Each character comes with its own skeleton?
                                does that mean animations need to be retargetted for every character?? Same for the male/female classes?
                                ive managed to retarget the female to the male, and then the male to the ue4 skeleton without any issues...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X