Unable to download content

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to download content

When I view an item there is a button saying "Subscribe to Download", even though I'm logged into the Unreal Dashboard app. I'm unclear why it's not recognizing the fact that I'm already logged in?

Howdy BenFreidlin,

Sorry to hear about this issue that you are seeing. There was another user with the same issue a little while back and they were able to figure out the cause. Here is a link to that issue: https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...rketplace.html.

If this does not solve your issue, I would recommend that you post this issue on our AnswerHub here: https://answers.unrealengine.com/index.html.

Thanks and have a great day!

Comment

You havenb't give any info about your subscription. When exactly did you subscribe first? And have you canceled your sub ever since? If you're not sure, login into unrealengine.com and check your account to see if it's expired or not.

if you are in fact subscribed at the moment, then you should post your issue on answer hub so the devs can track your issue.

Comment

So one odd thing about my subscription is that it's one that was autoconverted from an old UDK subscription as part of the chanageover to UE4. Not sure that should matter but I've had it ever since..

Comment

What do you mean by "old UDK subscription"? AFAIK there was no subscription model back in UDK days, has it been offered recently (I doubt that). Maybe you mean you were a UE4 beta tester or am I missing something here?

Comment

Hey BenFriedlin,

I just got done talking to our account team and we found out, for some odd reason, that there was a bad entitlement with your account. We have gone ahead and fixed that issue. If you would recheck your launcher and see if the issue has been fixed. It may may take a little time for the fix to go through. Let me know when you see an update.

Thanks!

Comment

OK but the problem is I went and setup a paid PayPal subscription thinking my entitlement had expired. Can you cancel it and refund me the $19?

Comment

The UDK dev account had a $99 fee attached to it. You're right it wasn't a subscription.

Comment

Working...
                X