Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Node graph assistant

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #76
    I guess there is ZERO support for this plugin, right? Almost a month later still no answer from anyone but I was expecting at least an answer from its creator and say something.

    Comment


      #77
      Originally posted by LMABit View Post
      I guess there is ZERO support for this plugin, right? Almost a month later still no answer from anyone but I was expecting at least an answer from its creator and say something.
      This forum is notorious for not sending out notifications. If you feel ignored, you'd be far better off sending the creator a bug report to their support email address instead of stomping your feet here.

      As for "Insert node on wire not working", I can confirm that there seems to be a regression in 4.25.
      The feature works, but only on selected wires, as if "Create Node Only On Selected Wire" was always returning true.
      [Marketplace] Loading Screen System (ᴘʀᴏᴘᴇʀ ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴs, ɴᴏᴡ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇss ʙᴀʀs)
      [Free][Script] Automate Download of Mixamo Animations
      [VłĐɆØ] Performance: BP vs C++ vs Blueprint Nativization

      Comment


        #78
        Originally posted by LMABit View Post
        I guess there is ZERO support for this plugin, right? Almost a month later still no answer from anyone but I was expecting at least an answer from its creator and say something.
        behave, with the current happenings in the world you should know to be patient.
        Yangxx has been very helpful and responds quickly, not to mention that he has added many requested features to this tool.
        so now that he doesn't or cannot you start flaming him, not nice.

        Comment


          #79
          Originally posted by LMABit View Post
          I guess there is ZERO support for this plugin, right? Almost a month later still no answer from anyone but I was expecting at least an answer from its creator and say something.
          hi,I can not reproduce the issue you stated on 425,both for auto insert node on wire and right click insert node on wire.
          you can recheck the configuration on plugin settings for"create node only on selected wire"(it should be default false ) or toolbar icon.

          Comment


            #80
            Originally posted by Luos View Post

            behave, with the current happenings in the world you should know to be patient.
            Yangxx has been very helpful and responds quickly, not to mention that he has added many requested features to this tool.
            so now that he doesn't or cannot you start flaming him, not nice.
            A whole month waiting for an answer is a lot. Do not come lecturing me on how to behave. If I was saying something like that 2 days after asking I would accept your comment but as I waited a month my behavior was acceptable. Hey and it wasn't that bad when I simple said the plugin did not have any support. Don't be dramatic and bring up how bad the world is... By the way are you wearing latex gloves before posting?

            Comment


              #81
              Originally posted by yangxx View Post

              hi,I can not reproduce the issue you stated on 425,both for auto insert node on wire and right click insert node on wire.
              you can recheck the configuration on plugin settings for"create node only on selected wire"(it should be default false ) or toolbar icon.
              Thanks mate I didn't even know that would be in the settings. It is working now.

              Comment

              Working...
              X