No announcement yet.

Node graph assistant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey yangxx , love this plugin. Just wanted to know if you can provide non epic games launcher versions as i use compiled engines most of the time and dont want to install al full engine just to get updates on your plugin.
    [hey epic! Allow us to download stuff on the marketplace without engine req!]

Comment

Originally posted by jinzay View Post
      Hey yangxx , love this plugin. Just wanted to know if you can provide non epic games launcher versions as i use compiled engines most of the time and dont want to install al full engine just to get updates on your plugin.
      [hey epic! Allow us to download stuff on the marketplace without engine req!]
      Source code is available at github:https://github.com/pdlogingithub/UE4.../master/Source
      although it may not be always the latest.

Comment

Hi man. I just got the plugin and I have a couple of issues in 4.23.1. When I simply move a node to insert it doesn't do anything. Auto Insert is On. Other shortcuts seem to work but I also get a crash when holding A or M to insert Add and Multiply.

I am reading that Electronic Nodes might be the culprit for these errors? It would be great to get it to work at some point.
        Last edited by LMABit; 12-25-2019, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LMABit View Post
          Hi man. I just got the plugin and I have a couple of issues in 4.23.1. When I simply move a node to insert it doesn't do anything. Auto Insert is On. Other shortcuts seem to work but I also get a crash when holding A or M to insert Add and Multiply.

I am reading that Electronic Nodes might be the culprit for these errors? It would be great to get it to work at some point.
          yes,other plugin that modifies wire will have conflict with node graph assistant,and at this point,there is no possible way to bypass that.

Comment

Encountering an issue.
            It has become very frequent, whenever I add a node in between two already connected nodes, it crashes. Please fix it fast. I have to now re do the whole material again because I just crashes abruptly.

Comment

Working...
            X