No announcement yet.

Node graph assistant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey yangxx , love this plugin. Just wanted to know if you can provide non epic games launcher versions as i use compiled engines most of the time and dont want to install al full engine just to get updates on your plugin.
    [hey epic! Allow us to download stuff on the marketplace without engine req!]

Comment

Originally posted by jinzay View Post
      Hey yangxx , love this plugin. Just wanted to know if you can provide non epic games launcher versions as i use compiled engines most of the time and dont want to install al full engine just to get updates on your plugin.
      [hey epic! Allow us to download stuff on the marketplace without engine req!]
      Source code is available at github:https://github.com/pdlogingithub/UE4.../master/Source
      although it may not be always the latest.

Comment

Hi man. I just got the plugin and I have a couple of issues in 4.23.1. When I simply move a node to insert it doesn't do anything. Auto Insert is On. Other shortcuts seem to work but I also get a crash when holding A or M to insert Add and Multiply.

I am reading that Electronic Nodes might be the culprit for these errors? It would be great to get it to work at some point.
        Last edited by LMABit; 12-25-2019, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LMABit View Post
          Hi man. I just got the plugin and I have a couple of issues in 4.23.1. When I simply move a node to insert it doesn't do anything. Auto Insert is On. Other shortcuts seem to work but I also get a crash when holding A or M to insert Add and Multiply.

I am reading that Electronic Nodes might be the culprit for these errors? It would be great to get it to work at some point.
          yes,other plugin that modifies wire will have conflict with node graph assistant,and at this point,there is no possible way to bypass that.

Comment

Encountering an issue.
            It has become very frequent, whenever I add a node in between two already connected nodes, it crashes. Please fix it fast. I have to now re do the whole material again because I just crashes abruptly.

Comment

Hey there! Great plugin I'm loving it. However, I've been hitting this bug pretty frequently since enabling the plugin. I'm not sure what sort of editing causes it, but I can't play in editor until I relaunch the editor :/ Any ideas?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled.png Views:	0 Size:	6.6 KB ID:	1716225

Thanks!
              Check out my ★★★★★ UE4 plugin if you want to go fast!
              • Feedback Event Factory: Perfect for managing sounds, particle systems, force feedback, camera shakes, time dilation, animations & more...all within a single Blueprint!

Comment

I am not sure if this is .24 doing something wrong, or if its this plugin.

Whenever I copy/paste or duplicate nodes, this happens:

Comment

Some incompatibilities with the Auto Size Comments plugin. Basically any on-wire options, such as Highlight Wire or Cut Wire won't work at all.
                  I'm assuming those can't really be helped, maybe even someone already reported it here, but one can hope...
                  [Marketplace] Loading Screen System (ᴘʀᴏᴘᴇʀ ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴs, ɴᴏᴡ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇss ʙᴀʀs)
                  [Free][Script] Automate Download of Mixamo Animations
                  [VłĐɆØ] Performance: BP vs C++ vs Blueprint Nativization

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt.Trips View Post
                    Some incompatibilities with the Auto Size Comments plugin. Basically any on-wire options, such as Highlight Wire or Cut Wire won't work at all.
                    I'm assuming those can't really be helped, maybe even someone already reported it here, but one can hope...
                    Creator of the AutoSizeComments plugin, looks like these issues are related to the check when a widget is a comment node. This is in NGAInputProcessor.cpp at Line 265:

Code:
                            if (widgetName == "SGraphNodeComment" || widgetName == "SGraphNodeMaterialComment")
                            {
                                //if SComment is the second last widget,the cursor must be inside the blank area of the comment frame.
                                if (i == widgetsUnderCursor.Widgets.Num()-2)
                                {
                                    ctx.IsCursorOnPanelEmptySpace = true;
                                }
                            }
                    My GraphNode is a custom one so the name is different, "SAutoSizeCommentsGraphNode" so it failed to recognize that this was also a comment node. Could you add a check for my custom name or perhaps add a setting for "extra comment names" to be checked.

The other part is the "if (i == widgetsUnderCursor.Widgets.Num()-2)" check, since the makeup of my comment box is slightly different, this check also fails. I tried disabling this and didn't see any side effects but I might not be aware of something.
                    Blueprint Assist Plugin: Mouse free blueprint creation and quality of life features
                    Auto Size Comments Plugin (FREE): Auto resizing comment boxes

Comment

Originally posted by mashOnoid View Post
                      Encountering an issue.
                      It has become very frequent, whenever I add a node in between two already connected nodes, it crashes. Please fix it fast. I have to now re do the whole material again because I just crashes abruptly.
                      I submit a fix,please update the plugin to see if the problem is solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Darcey View Post
                        Hey there! Great plugin I'm loving it. However, I've been hitting this bug pretty frequently since enabling the plugin. I'm not sure what sort of editing causes it, but I can't play in editor until I relaunch the editor :/ Any ideas?

Click image for larger version Name:	Untitled.png Views:	0 Size:	6.6 KB ID:	1716225

Thanks!
                        I submit a fix,please update the plugin to see if the problem is solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Luos View Post
                          I am not sure if this is .24 doing something wrong, or if its this plugin.

Whenever I copy/paste or duplicate nodes, this happens:

what engine version you are using?I can not recreate the problem on my side,can you send me a graph that has this issue?

Comment

Originally posted by fpwong View Post

Creator of the AutoSizeComments plugin, looks like these issues are related to the check when a widget is a comment node. This is in NGAInputProcessor.cpp at Line 265:

Code:
                             if (widgetName == "SGraphNodeComment" || widgetName == "SGraphNodeMaterialComment")
                            {
                            //if SComment is the second last widget,the cursor must be inside the blank area of the comment frame.
                            if (i == widgetsUnderCursor.Widgets.Num()-2)
                            {
                            ctx.IsCursorOnPanelEmptySpace = true;
                            }
                            }
                            My GraphNode is a custom one so the name is different, "SAutoSizeCommentsGraphNode" so it failed to recognize that this was also a comment node. Could you add a check for my custom name or perhaps add a setting for "extra comment names" to be checked.

The other part is the "if (i == widgetsUnderCursor.Widgets.Num()-2)" check, since the makeup of my comment box is slightly different, this check also fails. I tried disabling this and didn't see any side effects but I might not be aware of something.
                            I changed to use "comment" as keyword to identify comment node now,but it still needs to be the second last widget because I cant find a way to make sure cursor is not on the node title,one reason for that is,highlighted wires will be cleared if node title is treated as empty space.

Comment

Originally posted by yangxx View Post

what engine version you are using?I can not recreate the problem on my side,can you send me a graph that has this issue?
                              Sorry forgot to update, doesn't seem to be related to this plugin.

Comment

Working...
                              X