Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yangxx View Post

no,I didnt make any changes.
    Interesting, I've had an update through the launcher as well, even though my version should be up to date.
    It was only for 4.21 (before I installed the 4.21.2 hotfix) - no update notifications for 4.18-4.20.

PS: Any news on the fix of the wire highlight issue when creating reroute nodes by double-clicking a wire?
    Also panning while holding a node would be awesome (instead of zooming as it is by default).

PPS: I've said it before, but - this is such an amazing plugin, can't thank you enough for it.
    Hands down best BP productivity mod I've seen so far.
    [Marketplace] Loading Screen System (ᴘʀᴏᴘᴇʀ ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴs, ɴᴏᴡ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇss ʙᴀʀs)
    [Free][Script] Automate Download of Mixamo Animations
    [VłĐɆØ] Performance: BP vs C++ vs Blueprint Nativization

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt.Trips View Post

Interesting, I've had an update through the launcher as well, even though my version should be up to date.
      It was only for 4.21 (before I installed the 4.21.2 hotfix) - no update notifications for 4.18-4.20.

PS: Any news on the fix of the wire highlight issue when creating reroute nodes by double-clicking a wire?
      Also panning while holding a node would be awesome (instead of zooming as it is by default).

PPS: I've said it before, but - this is such an amazing plugin, can't thank you enough for it.
      Hands down best BP productivity mod I've seen so far.
      I plan to do some update around these months,will look into that.

Comment

Originally posted by AlcoholV View Post
        I'm really impressed with what your work.
        I hope to have options for toggling multi-connect function key.
        Left click multi-connect is uncomfortable. It need to click once more to cancel the command.
        It would be nice to have multi-connect only with the Shift key.
        Click on wire does't do anything by default,so I convert it to multi-connect with no option,its actually very convenient,you can just right click to cancel.
        You can still drag and connect wire just like engine's default dehaviour.

Comment

Great plugin, thanks!

How about a quick way to straighten connections? Hover or click on wire, press Q, the node nearest the mouse moves to straighten the connection. Much quicker than shift clicking on nodes.

Thanks again.

Comment

Awesome work!

Bug report:

When installing Electronic Nodes, those features don't work anymore

- Insert node on wire
            - Lazy connect

Last edited by aiiven; 08-15-2019, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Feature Suggestion: Transfer connections between nodes (Replace node).
              i.e. Let's say, I have a node that is already connected to exec wires, inputs and outputs.
              I want to replace that node with a different one that has similar pins.
              Currently I place the new node close to the current one, and Ctrl+Drag one connection after the other from the current to the new node (+ copy literal input values, such as strings and integers).

Would be great, if I could select both nodes (the one with connections and the one with none), hit a shortcut and have as many wires reconnected/transferred to the new node, as possible.

Of course, as the nodes will be different, there might be differences in number of inputs, etc., therefore it shouldn't remove the old node (or do so only if all wires are successfully transferred, in that case it would be actually great, if the new node was automatically placed to replace the old one).

Edit: I guess this is already covered by "future feature vote: replace node and keep connection."

Originally posted by aiiven View Post
              - Insert node on wire
              That one is a bummer. Would be awesome if a workaround was found.
              Last edited by Cpt.Trips; 10-07-2019, 12:45 PM.
              [Marketplace] Loading Screen System (ᴘʀᴏᴘᴇʀ ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴs, ɴᴏᴡ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇss ʙᴀʀs)

Comment

Feature Suggestion: Transfer connections between nodes (Replace node).
                i.e. Let's say, I have a node that is already connected to exec wires, inputs and outputs.
                I want to replace that node with a different one that has similar pins.
                Currently I place the new node close to the current one, and Ctrl+Drag one connection after the other from the current to the new node (+ copy literal input values, such as strings and integers).

Would be great, if I could select both nodes (the one with connections and the one with none), hit a shortcut and have as many wires reconnected/transferred to the new node, as possible.

Of course, as the nodes will be different, there might be differences in number of inputs, etc., therefore it shouldn't remove the old node (or do so only if all wires are successfully transferred, in that case it would be actually great, if the new node was automatically placed to replace the old one).

Edit: I guess this is already covered by "future feature vote: replace node and keep connection."

That one is a bummer. Would be awesome if a workaround was found.
                The problem with "replace node and keep connection" is that I need to add menu entry to node right click menu,still can not figure out a way or a better user interact solution for that.
                No possible way to solve the compatibility issue with other plugin for now as I see,I can only try keeping as many features intace as I can.

Comment

Originally posted by yangxx View Post
                  The problem with "replace node and keep connection" is that I need to add menu entry to node right click menu,still can not figure out a way or a better user interact solution for that.
                  Couldn't it be done with a hotkey? Select both nodes, hit hotkey, swap connections (or transfer from node[0] -> node[1], or from node with connections to node with none).
                  Wouldn't be as elegant as not having to place the new node manually, but that way it wouldn't potentially destroy connections that failed to transfer (i.e. if transferring from a Branch to a Sequence, what happens with the bool pin connection? When both nodes exist, the exec wire would be transferred to the Sequence, while the bool would remain in the Branch for the user to decide).

Comment

I know this might be asking for much, but could I request something?
                    When I am dragging a wire, I'd like to press a button that creates a reroute button on mouse location but still allows me to hold that wire which now is dragged from that reroute node.
                    Does that make sense?

Comment

Originally posted by Luos View Post
                      I know this might be asking for much, but could I request something?
                      When I am dragging a wire, I'd like to press a button that creates a reroute button on mouse location but still allows me to hold that wire which now is dragged from that reroute node.
                      Does that make sense?
                      I have done something similar before,but its a little buggy for release,I'll keep that in mind.

Comment

Couldn't it be done with a hotkey? Select both nodes, hit hotkey, swap connections (or transfer from node[0] -> node[1], or from node with connections to node with none).
                        Wouldn't be as elegant as not having to place the new node manually, but that way it wouldn't potentially destroy connections that failed to transfer (i.e. if transferring from a Branch to a Sequence, what happens with the bool pin connection? When both nodes exist, the exec wire would be transferred to the Sequence, while the bool would remain in the Branch for the user to decide).
                        In both way I'd like to avoid the hotkey and complete the process in one action,otherwise it wouldnt be as user friendly in my opinion.

Comment

Think of it as an extended CTRL+Drag Pin operation, where not one, but all wires/values get moved between nodes.

It would be even more versatile than a Replace Node right click option and both features could coexist.

Comment

Hey there! Thank you for the plugin. I just bought it and even if I successfully installed and enabled the plugin in 4.21.2 on Mac there are no options in the editor preference. It works well in 4.22 though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomavatars View Post
                              Hey there! Thank you for the plugin. I just bought it and even if I successfully installed and enabled the plugin in 4.21.2 on Mac there are no options in the editor preference. It works well in 4.22 though.
                              I did a test on my machine and did not found anything problematic,you gona need to be more specific.
                              anyway I pushed 421 for mac to the marketplace too,you can try on that(update takes several days).

Comment

Bug report: when removing nodes (Alt+X) in material editor, nodes will disappear. But when material is saved, closed and opened again, nodes will be there.
                                Feature request: If possible, could you please add toolbar button to toggle highlighting selected wires? sometimes i need to click on wire but it can be hard to see rest of BP when rest of them are almost invisible.
                                Other than that, just thanks for this awesome plugin!!

Comment

Working...
                                X