Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yangxx View Post

no,I didnt make any changes.
    Interesting, I've had an update through the launcher as well, even though my version should be up to date.
    It was only for 4.21 (before I installed the 4.21.2 hotfix) - no update notifications for 4.18-4.20.

PS: Any news on the fix of the wire highlight issue when creating reroute nodes by double-clicking a wire?
    Also panning while holding a node would be awesome (instead of zooming as it is by default).

PPS: I've said it before, but - this is such an amazing plugin, can't thank you enough for it.
    Hands down best BP productivity mod I've seen so far.
    [Marketplace] Loading Screen System (ᴘʀᴏᴘᴇʀ ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴs, ɴᴏᴡ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇss ʙᴀʀs)
    [Free][Script] Automate Download of Mixamo Animations
    [VłĐɆØ] Performance: BP vs C++ vs Blueprint Nativization

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt.Trips View Post

Interesting, I've had an update through the launcher as well, even though my version should be up to date.
      It was only for 4.21 (before I installed the 4.21.2 hotfix) - no update notifications for 4.18-4.20.

PS: Any news on the fix of the wire highlight issue when creating reroute nodes by double-clicking a wire?
      Also panning while holding a node would be awesome (instead of zooming as it is by default).

PPS: I've said it before, but - this is such an amazing plugin, can't thank you enough for it.
      Hands down best BP productivity mod I've seen so far.
      I plan to do some update around these months,will look into that.

Comment

Originally posted by AlcoholV View Post
        I'm really impressed with what your work.
        I hope to have options for toggling multi-connect function key.
        Left click multi-connect is uncomfortable. It need to click once more to cancel the command.
        It would be nice to have multi-connect only with the Shift key.
        Click on wire does't do anything by default,so I convert it to multi-connect with no option,its actually very convenient,you can just right click to cancel.
        You can still drag and connect wire just like engine's default dehaviour.

Comment

Great plugin, thanks!

How about a quick way to straighten connections? Hover or click on wire, press Q, the node nearest the mouse moves to straighten the connection. Much quicker than shift clicking on nodes.

Thanks again.

Comment

Awesome work!

Bug report:

When installing Electronic Nodes, those features don't work anymore

- Insert node on wire
            - Lazy connect

Last edited by aiiven; 08-15-2019, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X