Node graph assistant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Feature Suggestion: Transfer connections between nodes (Replace node).
    i.e. Let's say, I have a node that is already connected to exec wires, inputs and outputs.
    I want to replace that node with a different one that has similar pins.
    Currently I place the new node close to the current one, and Ctrl+Drag one connection after the other from the current to the new node (+ copy literal input values, such as strings and integers).

Would be great, if I could select both nodes (the one with connections and the one with none), hit a shortcut and have as many wires reconnected/transferred to the new node, as possible.

Of course, as the nodes will be different, there might be differences in number of inputs, etc., therefore it shouldn't remove the old node (or do so only if all wires are successfully transferred, in that case it would be actually great, if the new node was automatically placed to replace the old one).

Edit: I guess this is already covered by "future feature vote: replace node and keep connection."

Originally posted by aiiven View Post
    - Insert node on wire
    That one is a bummer. Would be awesome if a workaround was found.
    Last edited by Cpt.Trips; 10-07-2019, 12:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awesome work!

Bug report:

When installing Electronic Nodes, those features don't work anymore

- Insert node on wire
    - Lazy connect

Last edited by aiiven; 08-15-2019, 09:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great plugin, thanks!

How about a quick way to straighten connections? Hover or click on wire, press Q, the node nearest the mouse moves to straighten the connection. Much quicker than shift clicking on nodes.

Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by AlcoholV View Post
    I'm really impressed with what your work.
    I hope to have options for toggling multi-connect function key.
    Left click multi-connect is uncomfortable. It need to click once more to cancel the command.
    It would be nice to have multi-connect only with the Shift key.
    Click on wire does't do anything by default,so I convert it to multi-connect with no option,its actually very convenient,you can just right click to cancel.
    You can still drag and connect wire just like engine's default dehaviour.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Cpt.Trips View Post

Interesting, I've had an update through the launcher as well, even though my version should be up to date.
    It was only for 4.21 (before I installed the 4.21.2 hotfix) - no update notifications for 4.18-4.20.

PS: Any news on the fix of the wire highlight issue when creating reroute nodes by double-clicking a wire?
    Also panning while holding a node would be awesome (instead of zooming as it is by default).

PPS: I've said it before, but - this is such an amazing plugin, can't thank you enough for it.
    Hands down best BP productivity mod I've seen so far.
    I plan to do some update around these months,will look into that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by yangxx View Post

no,I didnt make any changes.
    Interesting, I've had an update through the launcher as well, even though my version should be up to date.
    It was only for 4.21 (before I installed the 4.21.2 hotfix) - no update notifications for 4.18-4.20.

PS: Any news on the fix of the wire highlight issue when creating reroute nodes by double-clicking a wire?
    Also panning while holding a node would be awesome (instead of zooming as it is by default).

PPS: I've said it before, but - this is such an amazing plugin, can't thank you enough for it.
    Hands down best BP productivity mod I've seen so far.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by IntervideoFilm View Post
    I just had an update for this plugin, are there any patch notes?
    no,I didnt make any changes.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I just had an update for this plugin, are there any patch notes?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm really impressed with what your work.
    I hope to have options for toggling multi-connect function key.
    Left click multi-connect is uncomfortable. It need to click once more to cancel the command.
    It would be nice to have multi-connect only with the Shift key.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Cpt.Trips View Post

Would really like to see this fixed, as it's quite a common action (double clicking a wire to create a reroute node).

Other than that, everything is top notch, am really impressed with what you have built here.
    Thanks,will look into that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DasMatze View Post
    Hi! Thanks for this neat plugin! Is it possible to disable the feature of wires keep getting dragged even when the LMB is not pressed anymore? I keep missing fields for literal values with my cursor and it starts dragging a wire instead which is a little annoying.
    I notice that too,will try to find a solution(without disable it ,since its one of the main feature of the plugin),now you just have to click more precisely on the text part of the pin.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by yangxx View Post
    3.This doesn't happen to material graph,I might need to see how blueprint does it,also I see highlight wire with reroute node only highlight a section,I'll add it to future improvement.
    Would really like to see this fixed, as it's quite a common action (double clicking a wire to create a reroute node).

Other than that, everything is top notch, am really impressed with what you have built here.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi! Thanks for this neat plugin! Is it possible to disable the feature of wires keep getting dragged even when the LMB is not pressed anymore? I keep missing fields for literal values with my cursor and it starts dragging a wire instead which is a little annoying.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Cheshire Dev View Post
    yangxx I noticed the plugin is missing small toolbar icons. Check "Use small toolbar icons" in Editor Preferences and open blueprint or material editor.

And thanks for the plugin!
    Thanks for noticing,it will be fixed in next update.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yangxx I noticed the plugin is missing small toolbar icons. Check "Use small toolbar icons" in Editor Preferences and open blueprint or material editor.

And thanks for the plugin!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X