Demand for Vehicle props?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demand for Vehicle props?

I wonder if people here would be interested in vehicle(car,truck,van,etc) props? If so post a make/model of a vehicle(for legal reason I won't include any emblem in the final model) or link to the vehicle picture. Ideally I'd like to start on cars and I'll like to have a normal version and a damage version for each car(if possible). Non of those vehicles will be drivable, they are just props.
    TOUR of DUTY

We only have one example of vehicles in the actual marketplace (desert rally game), so I would probably buy one or two other examples of vehicles.
    I'd like to see some other rally cars maybe, I really don't like the buggy physics in the desert rally game...

Comment

Originally posted by Shelby View Post
      We only have one example of vehicles in the actual marketplace (desert rally game), so I would probably buy one or two other examples of vehicles.
      I'd like to see some other rally cars maybe, I really don't like the buggy physics in the desert rally game...
      He's offering non-drivable vehicles, so I guess you have to look for those somewhere else.

Originally posted by SonKim View Post
      I wonder if people here would be interested in vehicle(car,truck,van,etc) props? If so post a make/model of a vehicle(for legal reason I won't include any emblem in the final model) or link to the vehicle picture. Ideally I'd like to start on cars and I'll like to have a normal version and a damage version for each car(if possible). Non of those vehicles will be drivable, they are just props.
      I personally don't need any vehicle at the moment, but as far as I know, people are quite more interested in vehicles that can be actually used. Even in the games that there are prop cars int he levels, there still are drivable cars, and I assume the designer would prefer to have both sets of car match in terms of style and quality.

So my suggestion would be while you can certainly have a pack of these, also prepare a set of drivable cars, with the same style and level of quality (maybe even the same exact meshes), and either pack them separately or put them all in one pack.

Comment

@Shebly,

Not promising anything but do you have any specific rally cars in mind?

@Farshad12,

Thanks for the input, I kind of shy away from including drivable vehicles because I haven't touch the vehicle template,tuning them to behave realistically might be a bit of a challenge. But now that you mention it I'll look into including drivable vehicles alone with their static version.
        TOUR of DUTY

Comment

Working...
        X