Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loading Screen System (Level Transitions w/ Progress)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CGDim View Post

Hello. Please, how recompile LSS Plugin for Mac?
    Try this:

1. Go to your engine installation directory and find the subfolder "/Engine/Build/BatchFiles"
    2. Run this command (replace paths with your actual ones):

Code:
    runuat BuildPlugin -Plugin="/PluginPath/PluginName.uplugin" -targetplatforms=Mac -Package="/path/to/save/the/packaged/plugins/" -Rocket
    Last edited by Cpt.Trips; 07-25-2020, 02:48 PM.
    [Marketplace] Loading Screen System (ᴘʀᴏᴘᴇʀ ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴs, ɴᴏᴡ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇss ʙᴀʀs)
    [Free][Script] Automate Download of Mixamo Animations
    [VłĐɆØ] Performance: BP vs C++ vs Blueprint Nativization

Comment

Hello, how to solve the problem pressing the Start button in 08_MainMenu_Map I want to insert an example from 07_ProgressBars_Map well it does not work for me (and here is the launch of the standard example 08_MainMenu_Map only with the replacement of the load level, this happens here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkDOf0m-XMc I'm sorry for so many problems I'm just starting my way to unreal engine.
      Last edited by Aiden32; 08-02-2020, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aiden32 View Post
        Hello, how to solve the problem pressing the Start button in 08_MainMenu_Map I want to insert an example from 07_ProgressBars_Map well it does not work for me (and here is the launch of the standard example 08_MainMenu_Map only with the replacement of the load level, this happens here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkDOf0m-XMc I'm sorry for so many problems I'm just starting my way to unreal engine.
        You want to use a progress bar in example "08", is that correct?
        First, you need to install the Plugin which is necessary to read loading progress.

Here's a video tutorial with all steps:

Plugin: Download Page

Then, select the BP_LSS_Actor in your scene and in its details make sure "Enable Loading Progress" is checked.
        To show an overlay widget with a progress bar, also
        1. enable "Use Default UI" and
        2. under "Default UI Widget" select "UI_LSS_Tips" (this widget has a progress bar already set up as a ready example)
        Last edited by Cpt.Trips; 08-04-2020, 11:33 AM.
        [Marketplace] Loading Screen System (ᴘʀᴏᴘᴇʀ ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴs, ɴᴏᴡ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇss ʙᴀʀs)
        [Free][Script] Automate Download of Mixamo Animations
        [VłĐɆØ] Performance: BP vs C++ vs Blueprint Nativization

Comment

Working...
        X