Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Valentine's Day Sale] 90% Off Most Black Fang Technologies Products.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Valentine's Day Sale] 90% Off Most Black Fang Technologies Products.

So show our customers some luv this Valentine's Day, nearly all our products are going to be on 90% discount. Remember to check out our product page tomorrow. https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...20Technologies

• replied
    Got several of your plugins, the sale is just too good to pass. Looks good.

For the art assets I really suggest you redo the screenshots at some point (too dark backgrounds, overall weak lighting), maybe add sketchfab previews. I'm sure that would go a long way.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Cpt.Trips View Post
    Are all of your plugins distributed with source code? I'm asking because a comment in the skeletronix section suggested otherwise.
    Yep. Every plugin has source and the plan is to continue that trend for future releases.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Are all of your plugins distributed with source code? I'm asking because a comment in the skeletronix section suggested otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ghostnova91 View Post
    Your products are great man I’m looking forward to the sale! Any idea when/if the wall walking system is coming out?
    The plugin is nearly finished. We're working on making a test app we can use to confirm every feature is working and properly replicated in multiplayer.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Your products are great man I’m looking forward to the sale! Any idea when/if the wall walking system is coming out?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X