Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flowers and Plants Nature Pack (Updates and information)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The content uses its own wind system. Pivot painter is only used to specify axes for all objects in a group, it is not needed for single models, single models use their own axis. You can adjust the wind behavior for each plant."

I would like to avoid the typical floating/water wave like plant animation (most marketplace asset using Simple Grass Wind) in my project (I'm making a cinematic video). So if a flower has no Pivot Painter support, then how the animation will look if I place it on a plane / landscape? Is the bottom of the flower stick to the plane? So not the whole plant is moving/floating, the bottom is stick to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristof Dely View Post
      "The content uses its own wind system. Pivot painter is only used to specify axes for all objects in a group, it is not needed for single models, single models use their own axis. You can adjust the wind behavior for each plant."

I would like to avoid the typical floating/water wave like plant animation (most marketplace asset using Simple Grass Wind) in my project (I'm making a cinematic video). So if a flower has no Pivot Painter support, then how the animation will look if I place it on a plane / landscape? Is the bottom of the flower stick to the plane? So not the whole plant is moving/floating, the bottom is stick to the ground.
      Wind has flexible settings. You can activate "Simple Grass Wind" if necessary, it is disabled by default. You can adjust the swing of a plant, its rate, speed, etc. at different levels. Plants are fixed to the ground and will not detach from it during animation. Here you can see the settings after the update: https://youtu.be/UbB8zasHh0E, single models have the similar settings, only without the pivot painter texture because it is not needed.

Check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfgjQ2cx2wU. The video is a bit outdated and there is no "pivot painter" animation yet, but you can see the options and settings.
      >Our Assets, ArtStation, YouTube<

Comment

Working...
      X