Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UMG Templates plugin - blueprint UWidgets and more!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I uploaded video about integrating vector graphics to UE4 (1000 icons for free).
    It is also coming to this plugin with specially prepared lists of assets!
    Glyphs, vector graphics, 1000 icons for free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCiIIsIanMA

Comment

Plugin is updated with ~1000 vector assets, so they can be use in any project!

Comment

Price now is lower

Comment

Did you guys tried these free 1000 vector graphics?

Comment

Plugin got 4.12 update!

Comment

Hi Tefel, are you still supporting this plugin? If so I'd have a couple of questions.
              Zoltan Erdokovy, Sr. Technical Artist

Comment

Yes of course I am supporting it. I am going to add some interesting widgets in the future like radial panel, tech tree, grids, charts etc!
                Is updated to the newest UE4 version, waiting for 4.23 Epic approval and update.

Comment

Great! So, I tried to use the plugin but ran into the following problems:

- The example project doesn't run: Error: An explicit Category specifier is required for any property exposed to the editor or Blueprints in an Engine module.
                  - After copying everything from the demo project's content directory to a new 4.22 First Person template project the demo map can be loaded. However after visiting all stands the log is full of errors: InputMode:UIOnly - Attempting to focus Non-Focusable widget SObjectWidget [Widget.cpp(710)]!
                  - There are also warnings like these: Warning: Unable to find Slate Widget Style 'bbb'. Using FInlineTextImageStyle defaults instead. Warning: Unable to find Slate Widget Style 'water'. Using FInlineTextImageStyle defaults instead.
                  - The styling properties of the basic Text widget are hidden when the plugin is enabled making the text block useless.
                  Zoltan Erdokovy, Sr. Technical Artist

Comment

Originally posted by ZoltanE View Post
                    Great! So, I tried to use the plugin but ran into the following problems:

- The example project doesn't run: Error: An explicit Category specifier is required for any property exposed to the editor or Blueprints in an Engine module.
                    - After copying everything from the demo project's content directory to a new 4.22 First Person template project the demo map can be loaded. However after visiting all stands the log is full of errors: InputMode:UIOnly - Attempting to focus Non-Focusable widget SObjectWidget [Widget.cpp(710)]!
                    - There are also warnings like these: Warning: Unable to find Slate Widget Style 'bbb'. Using FInlineTextImageStyle defaults instead. Warning: Unable to find Slate Widget Style 'water'. Using FInlineTextImageStyle defaults instead.
                    - The styling properties of the basic Text widget are hidden when the plugin is enabled making the text block useless.
                    4.23 recently was submitted where all UProperty categories errors were fixed.
                    I will check other warnings and fix them when I can.

Comment

Working...
                    X