Tried purchasing level with paypal but UE4 account now blocked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried purchasing level with paypal but UE4 account now blocked

Hi I am trying to buy Procedural Landscape Ecosystem level on the Unreal Marketplace I am trying to buy with PayPal but I keep getting this error: Payment Refused by PayPal please use different funding source. And I tried a few times to buy in on the Unreal Program but that didnt work so I tried the website a few times and now it says that my account is blocked from making purchases. Will Unreal support please fix this.

Sorry to bump this but I have not received any response from Unreal Marketplace support its been a couple of days now and I havent heard anything so perhaps one of the Unreal forum mods can help me out I am asking to unblock my account and to fix the payment error I get when I try to buy from the Marketplace I am now under the impression that it will be a long time for this issue to be addressed considering how long I am waiting for a reply. I have contacted Epic Games Unreal support via email and twitter and still no reply. Can someone help me with this

Comment

Fortnite wont work

Comment

Did you send email to marketplace-support@unrealengine.com ? This is the correct and only channel to address this issue. You need to identify yourself using the e-mail which is attached to your Epic account.
        Nilson Lima
        Technical Director @ Rigel Studios Ltda - twitter: @RigelStudios
        Join us at Discord: https://discord.gg/FUwTvzr

UE4 Marketplace: Cloudscape Seasons
        supporting: Community FREE Ocean plugin

Comment

Hi yes that the email address I contacted infact I emailed them twice about this issue with my email address associated with my Unreal Marketplace account but still havent gotten a reply from them

Comment

Make sure to check if a response didnt go to the junk mail, it happens a lot with people.
            Nilson Lima

Comment

I received an email from one of the Unreal Marketplace support staff about an hour ago they asked me for some details I replied to them within 2 minutes of receiving the email but they didnt reply to my response. I hope they can help me out with this.

Comment

Update: My account is now working I just purchased some content today Thanks

Comment

Good to hear, be safe!
                  Nilson Lima

Comment

Working...
                  X