X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic Spear Animations pack

Spear Animations pack

https://unrealengine.com/marketplace...animation-pack

New update out and backup on the marketplace!

OLD POST:
    Working on a new Spear Animation pack.
    pack will contain
    - around 10 key poses that will blend into each other
    - many attack animations per fighting pose
    - 8 directional movement for many of the poses
    - aim spaces for key poses
    - 1st person and 3rd person animations
    - all animations will be mirrored

also plan to ad several spear props, may make a customization spear blueprint

pack is planned to have large amount of animation files when inclining mirrored versions of animations

here is some early screenshots, still need to fix a thing or 2 with existing animations
    Last edited by infectedfury; 06-27-2019, 09:31 PM.

• replied
    Pack is available again! https://unrealengine.com/marketplace...animation-pack
    Feel free to make any requests for new animations to add or ones that need fixing.
    I have several new animations planned already

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The Pack will be available again soon!!

I have remade all the animations in this pack to work with the default skeleton and will have a new version of the pack hopefully within the next week.
    After it is out I plan to add new animations to the pack over time. Some already planned and will add requested ones as well.

This update will not have mirrored versions of the animations

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You should still be able to add it to a project if you own it. I've only disabled to ability to purchase it.

In other news I am re making this pack to fix a lot of the issues that were made into the base animations and well as improve the animations themselves.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I purchased this pack and paid $70. Now it is not in the store for download. So how do I get a refund from unreal when the pack sin't available even though I paid for it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Confused - the pack says it has root motion, but none of the animations have root motion?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Could it be because I'm using the 4.19 version? If you've updated it only to the later versions?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    @Groatse thanks for pointing that out, I thought I fixed it with one of the updates I made. I'll try and get something out to fix it soon
    Last edited by infectedfury; 11-23-2018, 09:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just to show it on a the rest pose of the mannequin.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture3.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	285.1 KB
ID:	1555037
    This is the spear package's ik_hand_gun bone

Name:	Capture4.PNG
Size:	251.6 KB
ID:	1555038
    This is the default.

Since these bones are different, I would like to say that you should probably remove the text Rigged To Epic Skeleton from your sales.

Because, clearly, this package is NOT RIGGED TO EPIC SKELETON, but to a modified skeleton.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Name:	Capture.PNG
Size:	212.9 KB
ID:	1555032
    This is your ik_hand_gun bone in its relative location.

Name:	Capture2.PNG
Size:	304.7 KB
ID:	1555033
    This is the location of the bone in UE4_Mannequin_Skeleton. Why is the location not the same?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Appreciate the continuous updates to the content! Keep up the great work!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    next update has been submitted, fixed the animations that had the off gunbone. added 20 new hit reaction animations and a throw animation. should be out within the next week

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I checked out the update. Love the new swing animations!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The first Update is out. All base animations now use the gun bone as well as the custom bone.The custom bone is still needed for mirrored animations.

There is an issue with a couple of animations where the spear connected to the gun bone is sightly off, they will be fixed next update as well as some new hit reaction animations will be added.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Update with the gun bone for the normal animations has been submitted. There is also some corrections made to a few of the animations

With some modifications to the rig I was able to get the gun bone to animate correctly and all I needed to do was re export all the FBX files instead of going into each animation and manually getting the gun bone to follow that animations correctly. This has saved me a lot of time.

I will let you all know when the update is out.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X