Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downloads: https://github.com/tracerinteractive...ngine/releases
    Documentation: https://cdn.tracerinteractive.com/we...umentation.pdf

This plugin includes a new 3D widget interaction component that leverages the transparency features from the update last year. It allows you to place a web interface widget in the physical world that's not only interactable but allows the virtual pointer to passthrough the transparent regions of the browser:

The interface event has also been updated with a new callback feature that allows you to call a callback function in the browser. An updated global ue4(...) helper function is provided that generates a temporary callback on the ue.interface object:

This new helper function forwards the UUID of the temporary callback to the engine which can then choose to call the callback with an optional data argument:

The global ue4(...) helper also manages the lifetime of the callback and will automatically remove it from the ue.interface object after a specific timeout period.

Finally the JSON library has been updated with support for vector, rotator, and transform object wrappers:

Comment

These new features look great, can't wait to try them out Thanks!

Comment

Love this plugin see what i've done so far

Click image for larger version

Name:	WEBUI.png
Views:	289
Size:	728.8 KB
ID:	1790757
        ♥ Zoncan gsanimator@gmail.com

Comment

very useful, thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by zoncan View Post

Nice! Just curious, did you do those graphs using D3?

Comment

Originally posted by zoncan View Post

Sheesh. You are way better at HTML/CSS/JS than I am.

Did you use a framework like React or something for this?

Comment

Originally posted by ronm6667 View Post

Nice! Just curious, did you do those graphs using D3?
                I did graphs using EChart.js

Originally posted by DsyD View Post

Sheesh. You are way better at HTML/CSS/JS than I am.

Did you use a framework like React or something for this?
                No framework just pure HTML + JS

Zhong.
                ♥ Zoncan gsanimator@gmail.com

Comment

Is there a public link of this plugin still available? Looks like the github link for the repo is down.

Comment

Try https://github.com/tracerinteractive...ngine/releases

Comment

I first tested this out with the latest UE install and noticed the slider in the sample html wouldn't drag unless you moved the mouse really slowly. So then I compiled the latest, which is 4.25.3, and had to also recompile the webui and json plugins, with the webGL disabled and I'm still having that issue. Anyone else notice this?

Comment

Yes, it seems the UE4 web browser widget is screwy with the HTML drag and range functionality - see here: https://forums.unrealengine.com/unre...87#post1663487

JavaScript-based dragging seems to work fine, though.

Comment

Originally posted by DsyD View Post
                          Yes, it seems the UE4 web browser widget is screwy with the HTML drag and range functionality - see here: https://forums.unrealengine.com/unre...87#post1663487

JavaScript-based dragging seems to work fine, though.
                          Thanks much!

Comment

I'm using UE 4.25 and using Webbrowser. Issues come from when I press some key when enable the IME option using another language different EN(Such as Ko,Jp, China..). IME allows the input of Windows change status enables to be disabled.

And history according to Release notes: https://docs.unrealengine.com/en-US/..._18/index.html

Release Note:New: Chromium Embedded Framework (CEF) upgraded to branch 3071 Win32/Win64/Mac. Added web browser support for foreign language character input via IME.

But Webbrowser still occur issues when user input IME. Facing on Windows OS 10, and many PC has the same issues. Please help me.

Comment

Originally posted by spidershift View Post

This plugin includes a new 3D widget interaction component that leverages the transparency features from the update last year. It allows you to place a web interface widget in the physical world that's not only interactable but allows the virtual pointer to passthrough the transparent regions of the browser:

spidershift I'm having trouble using the 3D widget on Android builds. The Widget component doesn't show anything at all! I'm on UE 4.25 with the latest version of the plugins.

As a side note, I've tried with the vanilla WebBrowser from Epic, and it shows a Black rectangle where the widget component should be. My guess is these issues are related.

Is anybody else having the same issue?

Comment

Working...
                              X