X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fangxingsheji View Post

Yes all trackers positions
    In addition hi5 vr glove support?
    There is "SocketsMap" map under Skeleton settings. You can use it to capture raw location/rotation of trackers to any free bones.
    Stand-alone mocap app for Vive Trackers: vrmocapstudio.com
    Marketplace: Vive Mocap Kit / Fingers Solver / VR IK Body Solver / Subtitles to LipSync / Dialogue System with Character Animation
    And random stuff at Youtube

Comment

Hi @YuriNK

Question:
      Can I match the hands of character directly with position of VR controllers ? I mean with out calibrating, since I always hold the controller at same gesture
      Last edited by evan01624; 07-21-2020, 04:25 AM.

Comment

sorry!The email address you provided is wrong and cannot be sent

Comment

Hi,
          I am tring to package the 4.25 demo project in 4.25.2 but it failed.
          How should I deal with this problem?
          Thx~
          Click image for larger version

Name:	ERROR.png
Views:	37
Size:	184.3 KB
ID:	1793696

Comment

Hi there,

Very fun plugin so far! I'm unfortunately having an issue..

When I get to the calibration stage, my avatar looks the right size and plays the t-pose animation correctly. When I finish calibration it turns super tiny and seems to be stuck to the hip bone. Do you have any idea about what might be the issue? I haven't scaled the model in Unreal.
            I'm creating my model in Blender, and I know Blender -> Unreal skeletal meshes have had some issues in the past. Do you think this might be related?
            I am using the 4.24 version of the project by the way, and couldn't find any record option in that version. Is it pretty straightforward to port this from an older example project? I'm okay with bps but no expert.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I solved this, it was due to settings in Blender. Gotta set your world unit scale to 0.01 and scale your mesh up by 100 and apply transformation, for anyone with a similar problem.

My only remaining question is if the recording and finger tracking features of the 4.23 example project are easily ported to the 4.24 project or if there's another project available where I can fetch those things? I'm going to start solving it myself but if it already exists it will save me a bunch of time. Thanks!

Edit: Keep solving my own problems. Porting the finger tracking stuff that uses SteamVR works fine! It looks super weird but I suspect that is my skeleton and not the plugins fault. Any additional advice you got for me will still be appreciated Having some trouble porting the clone animbp as it breaks the blendshapes on my avatar somehow. Might figure that out too, but something to watch out for if one is trying to make blendshapes work and it's not happening
            Last edited by mulm; 07-31-2020, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Hi,

For more queck help, write me directly at e-mail (ykasczc@gmail.com).

Originally posted by mulm View Post
              It looks super weird but I suspect that is my skeleton
              The plugin has "input reference poses" to get good result with different skeletal meshes. Unfortunately, they aren't documented yet.
              Stand-alone mocap app for Vive Trackers: vrmocapstudio.com
              Marketplace: Vive Mocap Kit / Fingers Solver / VR IK Body Solver / Subtitles to LipSync / Dialogue System with Character Animation
              And random stuff at Youtube

Comment

Working...
              X